Why?

I didn't even think, I chased after him and heard Proof shout after me.

"IT WON'T WORK !!! I'VE TRI--! Then I didn't hear no more, since I was already too far away. I rounded the corner and saw Marshall had stopped a little farther and leaned up to a lamppost. I stopped and went over to him and patted him on the shoulder, he sighed and turned to me as he looked down at the ground.

"What's wrong?" I asked, I knew something was wrong since he never used to be so high.

"I'm not high, aight? I'm just sick ..." he finally said, and took out a a piece of tissue to dry his nose."I C'can barely sleep at night ... And Kim won't let me sleep in our bed because she don't want to get sick so I sleep on the couch. It doesn't help ... He laughed a little and sniffed. I met his eyes smiling. "What?" He asked and met my gaze, I smiled even wider and took it out of my pocket and hid it in my hands for him.

"Close your eyes." I said smiling, he laughed briefly and looked at me as if he wanted to find out what kind of plan I had going on.

"You gonna throw somethin at me!" He finally said and jumped away, I laughed out loud and shook my  head.

"No, Dickhead! Close you fucking eyes!" I laughed, he sighed and hesitated briefly before he finally closed his eyes.

"Give me your hand." 

"If It's a pile of shit, I'll fucking kill you ... " he said and drew his hand quickly.

"It's nothing !! You'll like it, just fucking trust me!" I laughed and grabbed his hand, I took up the silver bracelet from my hands and pulled it down his hand so it hung loosely around his wrist. He opened his eyes and stared down at his wrist.

"Holy SHIT !! That's so awesome !! How the fuck could you afford that shit ??" He said quizzically, I laughed briefly and smiled.

"I worked, duh! But! You've got to promise me this ..." I said and looked at him seriously. "No matter how fucked up things get, you always have me by your side. Okay?"

"No matter what?" He asked after a little while, I nodded smiling.

"No matter what."  I nodded and gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder "Oh and by the way! I'm saving money to buy an apartment up here! I've calculated a little, and by the money I earn now ... I'll have enough money in a year or two ..." I said a little disappointed, he smiled easily to me.

"So ... You'll be 20 when You move out, I was fucking 16!" He laughed and showed me the finger jestingly.

"Fuck You ..." I laughed, I stretched my tongue out smiling. He laughed shortly before he met my gaze serious.

"I gotta tell you something ..." he said, waiting for my reaction, I watched smiling.

"What?" I asked, smiling still.

"In told Kim." He said, he didn't need to say more, I realized what he meant. I looked up my at him and stared at him shocked.

"You FUCKING TOLD HER ?! MARSHALL !!" I cried on him, he shushed me before he continued.

"I didn't say it was with you! I just said that I woke up, in a bed with a hangover, and I was naked. Aight? She left before I woke up, or somethin ..."

"Oh, okay. What did she say?" I asked finally, feeling relieved.

"She yelled, cried, yelled even more and started to hit around helplessly. I started to cry too, cause it hurt so bad for me as well, y'know. And then I had to sleep on the couch for a couple of weeks ..." He sighed, I still saw no special feelings in his face, just a smile here and there.

"Really? You guys still together, though?" I asked, he nodded. I smiled at him to congratulate, but basically I wanted to swear out loudly.

Friendzoned? Oh yeah, you're fucked!