What..?

"Yo, how y'all want the meat ?!" Marshall yelled after snorting the good smell of grilled meat a little while, I grinned and turned toward him from the gang.

"You're the cook, Marshall!" I laughed, Proof burst out laughing. I turned toward him questioningly. "What?"

"You said cock !?" He laughed so hard that tears ran down his face now.

"What ?! NO! I said cook !!" I protested, but I couldn't stop laughing when Marshall came into the conversation too.

"I'm the cock, I'm the cock !! Hey, while we're on the topic! How'd y'all want the hot-dogs?" Now I was laughing so much that tears ran down my cheeks!

"I think Alex want another kind of hot-dog, if you know what I'm sayin ..."Bizarre said and began dry-humping the air, I could feel my cheeks started getting hot and I knew I probably looked like a tomato ...

"Hey, Slim! We do not need no ketchup, she right there!" Proof grabbed me and led me towards him smiling.

Yup, I looked like a tomato.

"Ey, let go of me!" I laughed, Proof laughed his infectious laughter without so much as to consider releasing his grip around me.

"Slim, here's your ketchup-girlfriend! If you make her laugh a little more, the girl will turn purple!" Said Proof and dropped me as he pushed me into Marshall, he turned toward me as I crashed into him so I ended up in his arms.

He looked down at me smiling.

"Is this were I tell the joke about the two tomatoes that crossed the road..?" He sent me a cheeky smile while I piled myself on my legs and shook his head at him.

"Is this the part where I cut the 'hot-dog' in half ..?" I asked and looked at him smiling, he covered himself to protect himself before he turned to the grill again with a watchful gaze towards me. He looked constantly over his shoulder!

"EY, ALEX !!" I turned around and met the eyes of Mr. Porter.

"Huh?" I asked absent, he pointed at me.

"I think I heard someone at the door?" He said, I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Fuck off, you can't trick me!" I laughed. "If you wanna get rid of ME, you literally have to get rid of HIM too ..." I said, pointing at Marshall, he turned to me with raised eyebrows.

"Well damn, girl ..." he said smiling and putting down the meat on plates and put it all on the table. "There, have a bite ..."

"Dude, that's a fucking understatement of what I'm gonna have here ..." Bizarre said and stared at the food as if he had never seen it before.

The guys sat down at the table, I smiled at the guys and was to sit down, but Marshall grabbed my hand and turned toward him as we stood face to face.

He looked into my eyes and laughed briefly.

"I need some help, you comin?" He asked, I saw what he had in mind and sighed briefly before I nodded.

We walked hand in hand towards the door.

"Ey! Where are you two goin ?? There's plenty of food for everyone here!" Said Proof and pointed at the table.

"Speak for yourself, you dumbfuck ... " Bizarre said and stuffed in yet another big piece of meat.

"Shut up and eat ..." Proof laughed and patted him on his back.

"I'm just gonna help Marshall with something, we'll be right back." They sent us a brief glance with a small grin before they all nodded and let us go.

We went in and Marshall closed the door behind us before he turned around to me, our lips collided together.

To be honest I was a bit shocked, I thought we should talk ?!

-.-

I thought Marshall was going to talk with me alone ..?

... I ... Just ... No comment on the stupidity thanks ...

I brought my hands around him and his kiss deepened.

DING! DONG!

We shied away from each other, there was someone at the door ?!

I met the eyes of Marshall questioning.

"You expecting someone?" I asked, he shook his head and pulled me towards him again, but I pushed him away and walked toward the door. He groaned loudly against me sour.

"Alex, It's probably just some fans! Let it go, they'll leave soon ..." he said and brought his hands around me from behind, I opened the door quickly and looked at Marshall.

"It's not fans, you stupid idiot ... It's--" I met the eyes of the person outside the door and gaped, Marshall looked past me and got big eyes.

"Uhm ... Hi ..." She cried, I couldn't say anything, Marshall was the one who broke the silence.

"Stacy ?!"