I'm here!!!

____ Marshall's POV _____

Two days ... Still nothing ... I haven't left her for a second, I've always been here. Not gone home, not eaten, nor drunk, not taken my eyes off of her. My thumb was numb as I stroked it over her hand non-stop.

"Son, you need to eat. She wouldn't have wanted you to starve would she?" I looked quickly over at Anne as she walked in through the door with a tray of food. I looked back at Alex again and chuckle briefly.

"She would've shoved the food down my throat if I ever said I didn't want no food ..." I chuckled and looked at her face with a sigh.

"...You do realize she has that from someone right ...? So eat." She laughed briefly, she looked at me threatening while she held the tray towards me. I looked over at Alex again and kissed her pale cheek before I took the tray and got up, I sighed and sat down at the table. Anne sat down in my chair by Alex and kissed her nose with a sigh, she looked over at me. "Eat, Alex won't be the only one who's gonna be mad at me if you starve to death." I raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Who else?" I mumbled and took a bite with a small sigh.

"Millions of Stans would come kill me if they find out I let their leader starve to death." I laughed a short laugh and rolled my eyes. She looked over at me and saw the ring I had on my little finger, she looked at me quizzically. "Aren't that ring a little too feminine for you, Marshall ..?" She laughed nervously, I met her gaze.

"Oh shit ... It's .... It's Alex's ring." I looked into her eyes. "Sorry, I forgot to ask for her hand through you..." She got big eyes and looked at Alex with wide eyes before she met my gaze.

"You don't need to ask me, I've always wanted you to have her..." She smiled as she dried her tears, I put my food down and got up to comfort her. "NO! Sit your ass down and eat!" She said strictly and pointed at me, I slowly sat down and ate again while I sent her a glance. "Oh, don't worry about me! Worry about yourself for once ... You're too humble for your own good, you see everyone else that is hurt and take care of them at so you forget to care for yourself." She smiled at me easily, I chewed the food slowly while I looked at her. "Just remember to take care of yourself as well, you're important to Alex and Alex is important to you ..."

I nodded gently and looked at Alex quiet .... Wake up, baby...

"I'd give anything to hear her laugh right now ..." I muttered, she smiled and walked over to me and put her hands on my shoulders gently.

"I know, Marshall ... I know ..." She looked over at her. "But we know she's gonna make it don't we ... She has always been a strong girl ..." She puts he hands on my heavy shoulders while I looked at Alex with a sigh.

"Then why doesn't she wake up ...." I muttered, she stroked my cheek and hugged me.

"Strong people fall once in a while too ... Sometimes it takes longer for them to return to their rightful place ..." I looked down at her hands with a small smile.

"Y'know ... Ever since I met Alex and met you ... I've always thought of you as the mom I never had ..." I said with a slight jump in my voice. "I always had a place to be wheneever Debbie threw me out, always. And when I got to your place, you treated me so good ... Fresh pancakes every morning ... And your soup though ..." She kissed my head gently. "I just wanna say ... Thank you, that meant a ton to me ... I'm so damn grateful for everything you've done for me and Alex." I turned to Anne with a slight smile. "I love you, thanks ... You're one of my heroes." She looked at me with tears in her eyes and pulled me close to her again while she kissed me on the nose.

"I love you too, son ... From your pointy nose to your crooked smile." I squeezed firmly around her and closed my eyes. In the arms of Anne, I felt truly wanted and loved. I don't even remember the last time I hugged my mom ... I hug Anne almost every day when she's visiting ...

____ Alex's POV____

"Y'know ... Ever since I met Alex and met you ... I've always thought of you as the mom I never had ..." I tried to open my eyes. "I always had a place to be wheneever Debbie threw me out, always. And when I got to your place, you treated me so good ... Fresh pancakes every morning ... And your soup though ..." Marshall. Marshall! I'm here!! I tried to make a sound. "I just wanna say ... Thank you, that meant a ton to me ... I'm so damn grateful for everything you've done for me and Alex." Mom's here too ... Marshall and mom ... I wanna wake up!! WHY WON'T I WAKE UP !!! "I love you, thanks ... You're one of my heroes ..."

"I love you too, son ... From your pointy nose to your crooked smile." Mom !!! I'm here!! I am awake!!! MARSHALL !!! I HEAR YOU!!! Why won't I wake up... !! I wanted to wake up. I felt someone stroking my hand.

"Come on, baby ... I miss you ..." I tried desperately to wake, MARSHALL !!! I'M HERE!!! I AM AWAKE!! I HEAR YOU!!! "Alex?" He wiped my cheek. "Anne, she's fucking crying !! Alex! Can you hear me ??" YES!! YES, I HEAR YOU !!! Marshall ... !!

"That's ... Alexis ?!" She grabbed my other hand as everything was beginning to get dark.

"Alex? Alex ?? Wake up baby, come on ... Come ... Here ... Wake... Love ..." Then it all went black and I heard nothing more...