I'll try...

---- A few days later ----

"I don't wanna be here anymore ..." I said sobbing, looking into the wall in my bedroom. Brian stood by the door and looked at me thoughtfully while Stacy held around me comforting. "I don't wanna be here anymore ..."

"Shhh ... Shhh ... Oh girlie ..." Stacy said and looked into my eyes sad. "We all knew Marshall was ---"

"A fucking ass." Brian said pissed, I looked up at him and got even more tears.

"... That ... But I really didn't expect him to do that to you ... Of all people, he chooses to throw away the one person who's always been there for him ..." She said, I felt more tears push. Brian sighed loudly and banged into the wall once.

"God, how can someone be that stupid ??" He exclaimed and met my gaze. "It's you, for crying out loud! You're funny, you're beautiful, you're nice and you're independant! You're a woman with standards and know how to stand up to yourself ... How can he just throw that away ??" He looked into my eyes.

"Really?" I said in a sniff.

"Yes ?? If you don't know that, you shouldn't even give the guy a second thought! He should be reminding you that every day ..." Brian sighed..

"Marshall isn't the romantic type of guy ..." I said quietly, Stacy laughed briefly.

"Clearly." She said.

"Well, he's trying though! He may not call me babe or beautiful all day but ... He's just ... Special ... He's just Marshall, y'know?" I looked down at my hands. "Just my Marshall ... I don't even know him anymore, he's a completely different person ..."

"Of course he's changed!" Brian exclaimed again. "We all know that you were the good side of him, without you he's literally just a shell of who he used to be!" There was a knock on the door and Marshall burst in, he looked at us all shortly before he met my gaze.

"Hi, Y'all have any condoms ??" He asked, everybody got big eyes and just stared at him. "No ..? Okay." He walked out of the room.

"MARSHALL !!" Brian shouted, Marshall turned and looked at Brian.

"What?" He asked.

"Me and Alex are back together." Said Brian and met my gaze, Marshall swallowed hard. Huuuuuh ..? We are? Marshall looked at me.

"You are?" He asked softly, Brian nodded to me quickly.

"Oh, yeah." I said, he looked down at the ground before he met my gaze again.

"Good for you, have fun!" He said and laughed nervously, I looked at him surprised.

"Seriously ?? Get out!" Said Brian pissed, Marshall looked at him annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I missed the part where you moved in ??" He said sarcastically, I giggled briefly and looked into the ground as Marshall met my gaze at my chuckled.

"Don't worry, we'll all be gone by next week." Said Brian, Marshall just rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"So ... You're moving?" He asked, I nodded and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't see a reason for me staying here anyways ..." Unless you say otherwise of course ..? He nodded and coughed briefly.

"I'm gonna be recording a new music video for the 'You Don't Know' if any of y'all wanna come. Only the girls are invited of course." He said and sent Brian a poisonous glance. "Don't fuck with me, faggot." He said and walked out of the room. "And have fun in New York!"