Back to NY, back to Cali...

"At Least we'll take the plane together this time!!" Stacy said smiling at me as I stood and packed my suitcase. Marshall was going back to California to start on a new album, Stacy was going back to New York. I thought I could join her on the way back so I could visit my mum, it had been a while since I had seen her.

Besides, Stacy said that I should join her first photoshoots, yes ... She was a model, a fairly new one too! She was so nervous that I'm pretty sure she had peed her pants if I didn't come with her, so I told her yes ...

"What kind of photoshoot is it?" I asked again, as I walked out of the room and into the living room where Marshall sat and smoked for himself on the couch. He quit smoking when we got into the room and smiled at us both.

"It's for a magazine, I doubt you've heard of it..." she said and laughed briefly, I met her eyes smiling.

"Try me." I said challenging and sat down next to Marshall.

"Okay, It's called 'Vogue'..." She looked at me with an evil grin.

"Aight, you were right." I said and took the smoke, which Marshall had stubbed out in the ashtray, and took a big whiff.

"At Least it was not Playboy, not that I know about it..." Marshall said innocently and released a laugh when both my and Stacy's eyes landed on him questioning.

"Fucking Douchebag..." I laughed and I nudged him in the shoulder.

"It's called Slim Shady, fuck face."

"Fuck face? REALLY? Wow, you are so talented with words..." I said smiling, he looked at me tentatively and smiled at me evil as Stacy interrupted our little "argument" a light 'ahem'.

"WE Gotta go, people! We'll be late if not!" She said, and both of us walked out.

___________________________

When our plane had landed in NY, we went quickly through passport check, baggage check and everything else that ends with -check. We ran out of the airport and sat in a yellow taxi that was waiting for passengers. The man turned to us and gave us an easy smile.

"Hope ou had a nice flight, ladies?" He asked politely, he was certainly not one of those perverted taxi drivers... then he hadn't smiled as much now...

"Vogue." Stacy said particular, the driver nodded and began driving.

"You nervous, Stacy?" I asked smiling, she looked at me with a killing expression.

"NO! I'm soooooo not nervous, I could not be more bored!" She said sarcastically, I laughed briefly and patted her on the shoulder smiling.

"It's gonna be fine, you're beautiful and nice! You'll nail it!" I said and smiled at her.

"You think so?" She asked smiling.

"I Know so. But, shouldn't we get rid of our luggage before we go there ..?"

"Oh! 225 Street, just outside the park!" She said quickly, I laughed briefly again when the driver nodded and swung off the road and into the centre of two large buildings where he stopped. Stacy sprinted out of the car, took BOTH our bags and ran into the building.

"She's fast!" Said the driver and met my gaze in the mirror. I laughed briefly and nodded.

"Damn Straight." I laughed and gave him the thumbs up as Stacy came out of the door, into the car breathless and saw the driver again.

"Now, Vogue!" She said, the driver laughed and smiled at her before he drove out into the road again.