LA Interview

We went straight to the hotel once we landed in LA, the hotel was already surrounded by fans so we had to run in with guards around us. Sometimes I feel really sorry for Marshall, the fact that he can't go anywhere without all this fuss ...

Well, his fault that he had to be so damn good? I mean, to sit at home and memorize a dictionary to get a larger vocabulary? Okay, okay ... I'll shut up.

When we got inside the room I fell right down into the comfy sofa, Marshall met my eyes when I looked up.

"Aigh't, so the interview is in 1 hour--" he said and picked up his phone when it rang. "It's Haillie ..." he said and took the phone up to his ear. "Hi, Hai-hai! ... No, dada'll be home soon." He laughed briefly. "Yes, Dada's gonna be on TV tonight. Aunt Alex is gonna be there too! She miss you very much, sweetheart ..." He met my gaze. "She miss your hugs and kisses." I smiled at him. "Okay, tell-- Okay, dada loves you. Now you say it back, or else I'll put on the Boo-boo face!"

I let out a short laugh. Boo-Boo face ?!

"Aigh't, I gotta go--" He looked down on his phone. "Man, she always hangs up like that ... Think she does it on purpose..." He laughed and put his phone back in his pocket.

"Of course she wouldn't do that ... " I said, I looked at him with raised eyebrows. "What's your Boo-Boo face?" He coughed briefly, he cheeks seemed to get a little pink too!!  "Oh my, Slim Shady is blushing??"

"Shut up, it's my sad face. She hates it." I laughed.

"Okay, why call it Boo-Boo though? Sounds like a pile of shit or something ??" He got big eyes on my beautiful explanation before he burst out laughing.

"When she was little and I did a sad face, I said 'bohoo' cause I was 'sad' y'know ..." I nodded. "She thought I said boo-boo and it just stuck with her..." He smiled at the memory.

"That's adorable ..." I said, patting the sofa beside me, he picked up his phone from his pocket again and sat down on the couch beside me.

"So ... Are we going public with us dating or?" I asked eventually and stroked over his thigh slowly, he looked down at my hand and looked at me.

"You know what'll happen if you continue with that ..." He said warningly with a small smile on his face, I looked him in the eyes without stopping.

"Are we going public?" I asked, he bit his lower lip frustrated, I smiled of the fact that I had him in my hand, running through my fingers at this point..

"Alex ... I would fucking love to say I ain't single no more and show you're my girl .. But you heard what Paul said, me not being single no more might fuck up the sales of the CD's .. ." He took my hand in his and looked at me seriously. "You're so fucking manipulating ... I might not be able to shut up about our relationship down at that interview ... " he said smiling and put his fingers between mine.

"Then don't ... " I said and stroked over his hand.

"I have to, you know that. Stop bringing it up, I'm so fucked up right now ..." he said and dropped my hand, I noticed he was a little sour that I had pushed him now and completely understood it. 

I put my hand on his thigh again, waiting for him to meet my gaze. He turned to me and looked into my eyes, he tightened his jaw frustrated over what I tried on.

"Just don't be THAT single on the interview, I don't want people's hands all over you ... Cause in that case, I won't just be kicking their asses, but also yours ..."   He smiled at me thankful before we both kissed briefly and began to prepare ourselves to leave for the interview.