Exploring the bed--house. House.

"Let's go and explore this huge ass house then!" Marshall said and jumped out of bed, I smiled briefly when my eyes immediately landed on his bare ass. To be a guy, he sure got a nice ass, excuse me but the guy has better ass than me! Haha! "Where the hell is my boxers ..?" He asked and turned around, he met my gaze.

"Aw man! You turn your white ass back to me, boy! I ain't kiddin, you got the best buns in this room ..." I said and gaped of my accent, God it's a long time since Alex has emerged! He looked at me with big eyes and sat laughing.

"HE-LLO ALEX !! The long lost badass!" He cheered smiling and met my gaze amused. "My ass? You seen your ass? It's THE greatest, and stop talking about my ass. I'm a guy, I don't wanna hear that shit ..." he shook his head at me.

"Fine! Let's make a deal, I'll stop COMMENTING your ass, When you get some abs on the flat belly of yours." I said, patting his stomach. "You have the body for it and I really do think you would look good with it."

"Nothing more you wanna add in the list of why I should get a six-pack?"

"I like it, and I doubt you wouldn't have screaming girls all around you if you ever performed shirtless ..." I said smiling, he raised his eyebrow at me and looked down at himself shortly before he met my gaze again.

"Can I have my boxers now?" He said, pointing at me smiling, I sighed and gave his boxer while looking at him innocent. 

"Thank you ..." he said and laughed briefly.

"Can I have my bra now?" I asked, pointing up at the cabinet where he had put it, he smiled at me evil, and shook his head.

"Nope, I like the view ..." he said and looked at me smiling, I raised my eyebrows at him and sent him a cheeky grin. "No, don't--"

"Mr. Bumpy Ass! I'll call and tell Proof your new nickname!" I said and took up my phone smiling, his eyes went big and he ran to the closet, took down the bra and threw it at me.

"THERE! Don't you fucking dare!" He said, looking at me ominously, I smiled evil to him.

"Well then, you better take off those boxers and do me, fucker ..." I said smiling and laid my phone on the bedside table, he looked at me.

"Alex. We've been in this house for a whole day and we've only seen the basement and the bedroom. Damn, that sounded kinky ..." I laughed briefly and looked at him while I pulled off my quilt, his eyes went as big as saucers.

"You're saying no..?" I asked smiling, he pulled off his boxer and jumped into the bed without hesitation and kissed me hard.

_______________

"You know ... If I had a dollar for every time we probably will have sex for the next year, I'd be rich ..." Marshall said smiling and kissed me on the cheek, I looked him in the eye.

"You ARE rich, look at your house, blondie ..." I said and stroked his cheek.

"Oh, Right. Forgot that part... Oh, you wanna throw a party ?? FUCK YEAH!" He exclaimed and took his phone up quickly, I sighed loudly and laid down on his chest. He got the hint and put his phone away. "Sorry ..." He excused himself and put his arms around me protective.

"It's okay ..." I laughed briefly.  "Marshall?" I asked still laughing.

"What are you up to?" He asked back, which made me laugh more.

"You know ..."

"No, I don't. Yet, you should probably tell me ..."

"Dumbass, you got a nice ass."

"Fucking hell... That's it, I'm getting a six-pack! Happy now, barbie?"

"Ew! Don't call me that!"

"Yes! Barbie! Barbie!"

"What are you then, Kent? Oh that's right, he got abs!"

"Fuck you ..." He laughed and he kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you too, whiteboy ..." I laughed.