You... REALLY??

I hugged him smiling, I was taken aback a bit when I felt something cold against my ear and let go for a closer look. I opened my eyes shocked, he had earrings ?!

"You ... REALLY ??" I said, pointing to his ears, he raised his shoulders innocently.

"I was bored ... And it suits me, doesn't it?" He said, posing, I didn't comment that  he wasn't smiling as much as before. I did not dare speak out, and he was really changed in just 3 weeks ...

He had a bracelet tattooed wrist, his hair had grown a little longer and was scruffy blond, he even seemed to be taller ?? And not the least, he had been working out!!

"What ?? "He asked a little higher, I looked up at him smiling.

"You've changed A LOT! DAMN!" I said and heard Mom cough softly in the background. "Sorry ..." I said and gave Marshall a grimace, he laughed briefly, but hid his smile by biting himself in the lower lip ... What on earth is going on?

__________

Once we had put our bags in our room, me and Marshall went out in the fresh air, I smiled sniffing the familiar scent of Detroit seep into my nostrils ...

"You know what? Kim aint pregnant, I saw here in the bar the other day and confronted here, she only wanted my attention ..." he said and sighed, I met his gaze.

"Siriously? What the fuck ... "I said and stopped.

"What?" He asked when he noticed that I had stopped and turned around towards me.

"I'm Sorry ... "I said, he looked at me quizzically.

"Sorry? Why?" He asked again, now he was completely confused ...

"I ... I knowmthat you would be a good father, you love childeren! I can see how you act around Nate, you're good with kids." I said smiling, but stopped smiling when I saw his reaction. He seemed uncomfortable ??

"Yeah ... Thanks, I guess ..." he said and coughed low before letting my gaze go and looked down.

"Aight, enough of this! What the fuck is the matter with you ?? You don't smile, you don't joke around, what the hell ?? I don't even know you right now!" I bursted out and looked at him, he didn't answer and just looked at me with a completely expressionless gaze.

"Nothin's wrong, Alex." I heard a familiar voice behind me smile and smiled out loud when I recognized it again as Proofs and forgot everything. I turned around and threw my arms around him, he laughed out. "What's crackin, Alex! I've missed you!" He said in the hug smiling, I laughed briefly and released the hug before I sent Marshall a brief glance. "Don't even bother, Alex ... He's been like this the past weeks, nothin 'helps. BELIEVE me, I've tried ANYTHING!" He said and sighed against Marshall, he looked at him and showed him the finger. It was then I noticed his eyes, his pupils was huge!

"Marshall, are you high?" I asked, he met my gaze quickly and got a surprised look. Note; The first feeling I had seen in the face of his since the airport!

"Damn! I can't believe I haven't noticed! Man, you're high as fuck!" Proof exclaimed and looked at him open-mouthed.

"I'm not high! For fuck sake ..." he said and turned around quickly and walked down the street away from us.

"MARSHALL !!" I shouted after him, but he ignored me and just walked faster.

What's wrong? Not only is he totally emotionless, now it seems that he take drugs too? Something was definitely not as it should be ... THAT was certain!

And I would figure it out!