Stacy's back

"Why're you here in Detroit?" I asked and gave Stacy a glass of water while we sat down on the couch, Proof had just left to another party at 8 Mile Road. I swear, that man doesn't do anything else these days... Haha!

"I'm ... I came here because of you? I've missed my best friend ..." She smiled at me easily, I smiled warmly back.

"I've missed you too, baby ..."  I said and laughed as I met Marshall's gaze. He sat on the sofa next to me and stared at me with big eyes.

"Baby?" He asked.

"Best friend nickname in girl-version, duh? It's the same as you and Proof does?"

"I don't call him baby?? In ain't gay ?!"

"... Doody?"

"Oh, that ... I don't even know where that shit came from, it just stuck with us ??"

"Always brothers, though! Crazy people you two!" I said and patted him on the back before I turned to Stacy again.

"Why did you break up?" I asked and coughed briefly, she looked at the floor quiet.

"He ... He was acting wierd, I don't think he actually loved me ... He just thought he did and kissed me, I thought he'd broke up with you or you broke up with him! I would NEVER done it if I knew you guys were still together !!"

"I understand, REALLY I do ..." I said and smiled easily to her, I didn't really, but I really needed a friend now. As the relationship with me and Marshall are at the moment, it's great to have someone to go to, cause you never knew what could happen with such arguments between me and Marshall... It's just ... The quarrel that isn't unavoidable can only end in a disposal, and I knew it well.

"You do? Really ??" She asked, and for the first time I saw a real smile on her face. I nodded to her and smiled back.

"So, where are you staying?" I asked, she coughed briefly.

"At the other side of 8 Mile. A hotel."

"Ah ..."  I turned towards Marshall. "Why not over here?" He asked.

"Because! It's frickin dangerous at night over here ..." She laughed, I nodded in agreement. That's true.

"Yeeeah, you wouldn't survive over here if you walk around sayin fricking all day ..." He agreed.

__________

"Okay, bye!" Said Stacy and hugged me and met my gaze again when she let go. "Wait! You guys back together now?" She asked, I nodded curtly.

"Yeah ..." I said, she looked at me with narrowed eyes, but then Marshall walked up behind me and smiled at Stacy.

"See ya later, Stacy." He said, she smiled back at him and met his gaze.

"You know what, Marshall?" I sent her a questioning look, what'd she want now..?

"No? What?" He asked, she smiled at me.

"The first time I met you, when you came back from ... I think it was California ??" Marshall nodded briefly when he realised where in the 'time' we were. "You came over to Alex's place and I gotta admit ... I thought you were so DAMN hot, when I got Alex under four eyes, I asked if I could make a move. She said yeah and nodded and said whatever. But little did you know ..." She met my gaze smiling. "I saw how you felt for hiiim in your eeeeeeyes!"

"STACY !!" I stirred when I noticed Marshall's gaze at me, he looked at me with a cocky grin on his face, something he desperately tried to hide ..!

Oh, Goooooooood... :(