On Saturday...

"Alex, answer me. Do you still love me?" Asked Marshall for maybe 100. time. I looked up at him with honest eyes and nodded gently.

"But I'm engaged, Marshall. And I love Brian, it's twisted and I have no idea what to do, but don't make me choose..." I said with a lump in my throat. He looked at me quietly while he bit his lower lip thoughtfully.

"It's better to call off an engagement, than get a divorce ..." He said frankly, I met his gaze.

"Let's be honest here, Marshall ... You nearly died, of something I've told you for years to stop with. You nearly died of what broke us up in the first place." He looked into my eyes, his blue eyes looking at me with a deep sorrow. "I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone who I know mught die soon. I'm sorry."

"So you choose Brian." He said quietly, I met his gaze and stood up.

"Don't make this harder than it already is ..." I said and turned around.

"How many times do you have to turn your back to me, before you actually see me?" He said behind me. I stopped and closed my eyes, why he can't he see it ... To be honest I can't really see it myself, but I can't break Brian's heart just like that ... I can't do it, to cancel an engagement for Marshall? I had sex with Marsha-- I can't even fucking talk about it !! I shook off my thoughts and went back to Alexis- mode.

"I want you to be my best man, I want you to be there with me ... Just please do that." I said, and turned to him with tears in my eyes, he met my gaze. "Please ... You're my best friend, I want you to be there ... Please, Marshall ... For me ..." He got big eyes and looked down at his hands until he nodded gently.

"Uhm ... Yeah, for you ..." He said, I thanked him with a smile and walked out into the hallway and got big eyes when Brian came running towards me.

"We're getting married on Saturday." He said, I got big eyes.

"What ??" I exclaimed, that was random! AND THAT QUICKLY? "What do you mean 'Saturday' ?!"

"I want to be married to you Alexis ..." He said smiling and took my hands in his. "I want to have you by my side my whole life and ---"

"FUCK YOU BRIAN!" I rolled my eyes and looked into the room to Marshall quickly before I met his gaze again. He exhaled and smiled at me calm.

"... I want to wake up beside you every day, knowing you're never gonna leave me and will always love me." I smiled at him.

"Aw ... But Saturday ?! I haven't even found a dress yet !! And what about invitations! And ---"

"It's all being taken care of, you worry about the dress okay?" He said and put his hands on my waist and pulled me gently towards him. He looked me in the eyes and kissed me briefly. "I love you."

"I love you too ..." I smiled back. He nodded and touched his broken face gently.

"I'm gonna look horrifying ..." he said quietly. "Remind me to kick his ass ..." He said pissed, I raised my eyebrow against him.

"I'm sorry for saying this, but ... Honey, you wish." I said and stroked his cheek, he raised his eyebrows at me, I just gave him a glance and looked at his bruised face.

"Yeah, you're right ..."

"HA!!" Sounded from the room, oh that guy... "BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!"

"Marshall ..." I chuckled and met his gaze from the door, he raised his eyebrows at me with a cheeky grin.

"Hiiiii !!!" He waved at me ironically.

"Shut up for a second, will ya buddy?" I said, and then his gaze flickered behind me, I turned around halfway and met Brian. He kissed me briefly and met the eyes of Marshall.

"You know, because of you, I gotta get married with a bruised face?" Said Brian bit sarcastic, I met his gaze with wide eyes. He said that to him...? Marshall chuckled.

"What, you want me to apologize or something?" He asked and raised his eyebrows at me before he looked back at Brian. Oh-oh ...

"That would be nice ..." He said, Marshall tilted his head. Here it comes ...

"You want me to tell you that I'm sorry ..." He sat up in bed, Brian took a step backward. He's in a hospital bed, what the hell does he expect him to do!? THROW A PILLOW IN OUR FACES!!?

"Yeah, that would be nice, again ..." He said, Marshall raised his eyebrow at him.

"You want me to apologize for your face ??" He laughed. "Well, that's something between you and your parents." I held my chuckled inside when he raised his shoulders innocently. "Ain't my fault you ain't got a sexy face as myself ??" He said, Brian got big eyes.

"If you're so fucking sexy, why did she pick me ??" Said Brian, I got big eyes at what he said. Marshall got a furious spark in his eye. "Oh, did I offend you ?! I'M SO SORRY!"

"Brian ... " I said and hugged his arm quickly while I looked over at Marshall.

"Wouldn't you like to break her heart again ?? No? How about you having a threesome with some random hookers you found ??? Then we can take some pills and just chill right here on the bathroom floor, not even thinking about anyone else! Fuck family, right !?" I got big eyes, staring at Brian with a horrified expression, what the hell !? "Huh, MARSHALL !?" Marshall looked at him with big eyes and clenched his fists in the covers. "Aren't you gonna answer with your slang you got from the streets of Detroit !? Aren't you gonna beat the shit out of me or kill me !? Do something !! Show me how fucking tough you really are!" Marshall looked down at his hands and his fists slackened the grip, no don't make him push you down dammit !!

"Brian!" I said, and pushed him hard, he met my gaze.

"What ?!" I jumped away from him, he rolled his eyes and looked over at Marshall again, without so much to bother about me. "You're nothing! So think about that, 'Sexy face' ..." he said and stormed out of the room, I ran to Marshall.

"Are you okay ???" I asked, he met my gaze and just burst out laughing. I looked at him quizzically. "What the fuck are you doing ?!" I laughed.

"He did well, until he walked off by saying I'm Sexy face !!" He laughed. "I can' even stay serious no more, but I'mma fuck ass is up next time ..." He met my gaze with a little grin. "I think I'm high on painkillers ..." I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed beside him.

"I'm surprised you didn't do anything ..." I said with a smile.

"That's mostly because I'm wearing a fucking hospital-gown. My ass is out. Not that I care, but it wouldn't be so badass beating the dickhead while my ass is out to the world ..." I burst out laughing, he met my gaze and put his hand on my thigh gently, I exhaled loudly and looked at him with big eyes.

"Marshall ..." I said and gently shook my head.

"Right, sorry ..." He said and took away his hand, I sighed.

"The wedding is on saturday." I said, he met my gaze with wide eyes.

"That fast?! MAN!" He exclaimed and hit the bed.

"Yeah, you gotta help me find a dress ..." I said, he looked up at me and sighed.

"I guess ..." he said and raised his shoulders.

"Alexis !! WE'RE LEAVING !!!" Brian shouted from the hallway.

"FUCK OFF !!" Me and Marshall screamed in unison and turned against each other as we burst out laughing. Brian appeared in the doorway with wide eyes when he saw me and Marshall failed to stop laughing.

"Alexis ??" He asked shocked, I sighed and rolled my eyes at him smiling before I got up. I looked over at Marshall as I walked into Brian's embrace.

"Get your ass up of that bed fast, Whiteboy ..." I smiled at him as we turned around.

"I remember when you told me to get my ass back to bed ..." I hear him say low behind me, I looked up at Brian and smiled.

Why did he rush the wedding to this Saturday anyways??