A call

I fell down on the couch exhausted while Marshall couldn't stop laughing behind me.

"Shut up and get me those fucking painkillers ..!" I said acidic and put the pillow over my head.

"Well, since you asked so nicely ..." he said sarcastically, I threw the pillow at him while he laughed loudly and walked out of the room to get me the pills.

RRRRIIIIING !!! RRRRIIIIIING !!!

"Uuggghh ..." I groaned sour and picked up the phone. "Hello?" I muttered sour.

"Alex ?? Are you drunk ??" Asked Stacy, always to the point, I coughed briefly.

"No, I'm hangover. What is it?" I asked, Stacy was silent for a moment before she answered.

"Explains it, kinda ... You and Em were caught by paparatzies yesterday making out in public. Jeez, your hands are all over him, and his hands are all over you!"

"Sooo?" I groaned tired.

"So?? Wow, you're definatly hangover! Anyways, Paul knows this as well. We both agreed that you can go public with your relationship, cause it seems like you both are getting more attention because of this. A show in California called the Daily Talk, called and asked for a interview. We said yes, you're both going there tonight. You can tell the them you both were drunk and don't remember anything and that it all was a stupid mistake, or go public."

I stared into the wall with big eyes when Marshall came walking into the room talking on the phone as well, he met my gaze and smiled at me, a happy smile.

"Okay ..." I said and couldn't help but smile myself, he gave me the pills and a glass of water when he hung up. "But, Stacy ... You called him Em??" I laughed, Marshall met my gaze.

"... It's cool !!" She exclaimed apologetic, I burst out laughing, but took me to the temple. "It's either Em or Slim. And he isn't so slim anymore!" She laughed, I got a quizzical look.

"He isn't so slim anymore??" Marshall gaped sarcastic. "You calling him fat ??" I laughed.

"What ?? No !! He isn't so slim as he used to be, he's not the 'skinny-whiteboy' anymore! He's full of muscles, for good sake ..." She laughed.

"Oh, she meant that you have more muscles than before, you're not the 'skinny-whiteboy'." I explained to him, he nodded and let out a short laugh.

"Sorry, Marshall !!" Cried Stacy in mobile.

"Fuck you!" He laughed.

"Heeey ..." Stacy said sad, I rolled my eyes.

"Stacy, he's being sarcastic ... Heard of that?"

"Oh."

"Yeah ..." I laughed and shook my head. "Anyways, how's Nick?" 

"He's great, a little bit nevrotic and he's scared shitless when it comes to Marshall ...!

"... Why?"

"Hey, Admit it! Your boyfriend is really scary when he wants to be !! And, like that isn't enough, he rarely smiles in pictures. Which makes him look pissed all the time..." She laughed.

"... Marshall?" He looked up and met my gaze. "Why don't you smile in pictures?"

"... I don't like how my front teeth look..." He said quietly, scratching his head, GOD!! Hahah !!

"You look good, smiiiiile !!" I sang, he raised his eyebrows at me.

"I know I look good, it's what inside my fucking mouth that doesn't." He laughed.

"Maybe if you didn't talk like that, your mouth would get prettier?" I asked sarcastically, he hit me playfully in the shoulder and showed me the finger. "Okay, okay! You still there Stacy?"

"Barely!" She laughed, I shook my head.

"Okay, Marshall'll be nice and won't chop Nick's head off, you can tell him that." I laughed and hung up, Marshall looked at me quizzically.

"Who's Nick?"

"You know the blonde guy from Backstreet Boys?"

"Wackstreet Boys, yeah?"

"It's not him." I laughed, he rolled his eyes at me.

"That helped, damn... Thanks !!" He exclaimed.

"No, it's the guy you said yes to date. Don't be too much of an asshole when you meet him, will ya?"

"I can try, but I won't be myself if I do?"

"Exactly..." I laughed.