OMG!!!!

I smiled of his letter, but felt sorry for him. I mean, it was incredibly good that he was beginning to build up his reputation and that he would soon become a father ... Something that was surreal to think about, but I knew he was good with children and that he would be a wonderful dad.

But he had been fired from a pizza-place? What the hell ?? And now they have to sell the house and stay in the attic of Kim's mom? Poor guy!

I put down the letter on the desk and walked out of the room to the kitchen where Mom stood and cooked us dinner.

"Mom?" I asked a little anxious, she met my gaze questioningly with a smile.

"Hi honey, what is it?" She asked, and lowered the heat on the stove and sat down with me at the dinner table to talk.

"It's BEEN 3 weeks now ...." I started, she sighed and sent me a smile.

"I know, baby. I was not planning on telling you this before dinner, but ..." She smiled at me before she stood up and hurried out into the hallway. I watched her quizzically as she came into the kitchen again with two sheets. "I'm taking the week off and I bought these for your birthday, since it's on wednesday next week I thought ..." she said and showed me two tickets to DETROIT !!! I jumped up with a gaping smile.

"MOM !! OMG !!!" I exclaimed and hugged her smiling.

"I thought we could make a deal that we both visit Detroit in a week for both you and Marshall's birthday. What do you think?" She smiled and kissed me on the cheek, I jumped up and down in joy before I met her eyes again.

"I gotta tell Marshall! Can I ..?" I asked, pointing toward the phone, she nodded smiling.

"Go ahead." She said and walked over to the stove again as she smiled at me.

"THANK YOU !! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!" I called out to her and ran out into the hallway, dialling the number and called Marshall.

Piiiip .... Piiiip .... Piiiip

"Hello?" Sounded the familiar voice of Marshall and I squeaked  loudly as an answer. "Alex !!!" He cried happy, I sprinted into my room.

"I've missed you so much, Whiteboy !!" I laughed, he laughed with me.

"I've Missed you even more !! Did you get my letter, oh my god! How are you ?? Have you gone out ?? What's up ?? God, I need to shut up ..."  he laughed nervously, I laughed a little myself.

"I'm Great, and yes I got your letter ... How the hell can you get fired from a pizza-place ??" I asked, he laughed innocently before he answered.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you ain't supposed to write rhymes on a paper all day ... he chuckled, I burst out laughing and sighing of him until I looked down at tickets smiling.

"But anyways ... How are you? Have you gotten any friends?" He asked, I nodded smiling.

"Yeah, when I posted my last letter to ya, across the street from the post office I saw something I thought looked familiar. It was a huge sign That said 'The Hip-Hop hop'"

"NO WAY !!!"  He exclaimed, smiling.

"Yeah, well ... It was not a club for rappers to get their reputation up, it was just a hip-hop shop ...

"Oh ..."

"Yeah, but I went inside, since I had to check y'know. And there was of course a guy that worked there and he was really nice and we've become really good friends! We hang out every day down there!" I laughed smiling.

"Good !! That's good !! Just do not forget me !!"

"Wait, who? I joked.

"Fuck You." He said smiling, I coughed away and decided that I would now say it.

"Marshall."I said smiling.

"What" He asked.

"You know my birthday is on wednesday, right?"

-"Noooo, I really didn't know that ... I just bought you a late christmas-present!" He laughed.

"WHAT IS IT !!" I exclaimed, completely forgotten what I was going to say, but coughed it away smiling.

"HAHAH !!" He laughed.

"Anyways ... Mom gave me an early present for me ... An airplane ticket." I said, and waited for him to understand it.

"An Air--- WHAT !!! ARE YOU COMING HERE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY ?! NO WAY !!!" He shouted smiling.

"YES WAY !! We're leaving tomorrow !!! I'M SO HAPPY !!!"