I... HOLY SHIT!

---- 2 Days later ----

"Has Anyone seen Kim? She's nowhere around ..." Marshall asked and began searching when the front door opened, Kim walked into the house and met my gaze grumpy when she saw I was holding Haillie. I let her go slowly while I put her down on the couch, Marshall came into the living room again and met the eyes of Kim as she looked away from me and sent Marshall a slight smile.

"Hi baby, is everything okay?" Marshall asked and walked up to her, she pulled him close for a hug and met my gaze again. This time with a malicious smile. WTF?

Marshall let go around her and met her eyes as she walked into the living room and to pick Haillie up from the couch and went into the kitchen without saying a word.

"What was--" He began, but didn't say anything else as the phone rang, Marshall looked at me quizzically and took it up, pressed answer and lifted it up to his ear.

"Hello?" He answered, I heard an indistinct murmur at the other end. "Yeah, that's me?" Marshall got one surprised expression, it almost looked as if he was frozen solid! "Yeah, Yeah ... Of course, uhm, When? Aigh2t, but I don't have no money so it will take some time to earn it up ... Oh, okay. Yeah, sure. Right now? Just today? No, not a problem. Aigh't, see ya. Bye." He hung up the phone in a shocked facial expression.

"What Up?" I asked, he looked at me with his eyes wide open.

"I ..." He looked around and whispered loudly to me. "-Holy SHIT !!!" He exclaimed, I looked at him quizzically.

"What ??" I asked again.

"THAT WAS DR. DRE !! HE listened TO MY MIXTAPE AND HE LIKED IT !! HE WANTS ME TO COME TO CALIFORNIA AND MEET HIM !! HE MAY SIGN ME !!!" He cheered, Kim came walking into the room and looked at Marshall questioning.

"Could you keep it down ?? I'm Trying to get Haillie to sleep?" She said harshly and went back into the room.

"OH MY GOD !!! I KNEW you would be good! I TOLD you so!" I said smiling and jumping up at him, he took me into a big hug.

"Could YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kim shouted in a loud whisper and entered the room again, Marshall ran to her and gave her a big hug.

"What the ..?!" She exclaimed as he let go of her and looked into her eyes. I had to admit I was a little jealous right now ...

"I'M GOING TO CALIFORNIA AND MEET DR. DRE !! HE MAY SIGN ME !!" He cheered, Kim went from sour to sweet in a snap.

"WHAT !? Oh my god !! I KNEW IT !! BABY !!" She cheered, she did not fucking know that!!

"... Right, Alex !?" I met the eyes of the Marshall and answered without thinking.

"Yeah! I said, Marshall nodded smiling and jumped ecstatic. "See! Anyways, we're going to Proof! See ya, baby! I will not be late ..." He sent her a  flirtatious wink and kissed her quickly, but she pulled him close and kissed him hard.

Ho-ly Shit... I fucking hate her...

She let go of him after a while, he coughed briefly and sent her a light smile.

"Wow, I'll hurry..." he said and winked at her.

"Please do, baby..." she said and winked back at him before she sent me a glance that could have killed.

"Bye." She said sweetly, while Marshall pulled me out of the house and sprinted quickly. I barely managed to keep up!

I hate that bitch even more now ...