April - 11 days left

We had now filmed in 3 months and Marshall was incredibly stressed. He walked back and forth in the room and spoke forcefully into the phone.

The relationship between us was secret, at least for the public. Paulsaid that it was the best,  a single rapper sells better than a rapper with a girlfriend, gives fans a little more hope ...

He put the phone down and walked over to me.

"Aigh't, we goin on a interview in LA to promote the movie. We stayin there for the weekend." I nodded smiling, alone in a hotel room with him? Couldn't see any problems with that! "I'mma call Proof and see if he'll come too ..." he said and took up his phone again.

Fuck that shit then ...

"Great." I said, and went to the kitchen, he paid no attention to the sarcastic tone in my voice.

Don't take this wrong, I love Proof! He's incredibly nice, fun and besides, he was the reason we were together again! I owe him everything, it's just that Marshall has been quite busy lately and when we then have the chance to be in a hotel room alone for a day? Yeah, I thought he would understand that itself ... 

"Aigh't, don't get fucking wasted then! I can't pick you up at the station this time!" Marshall laughed, I turned toward him. "Sheronda won't be happy about it, you know that ... Fuck, she won't talk to me !? She get all bitchy, she won't even say hi, hahah! Aigh't doody, peace ..." He hung up and met my gaze. "Proof's going to a club again tonight, he ain't coming."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!

"Oh, that's a shame ..." I said, he sent me a raised eyebrow.

"That's a shame?..." He smiled at me. "You didn't want him to come, did you?" He laughed, I turned away from him to hide my smile.

"So, when are we leaving?" I asked and filled a glass with water before I turned to face him again.

"You didn't ..." He smiled at me, I shook my head against him and picked up my cell phone. He looked at me quizzically. "What're you doing?"

"I'm calling up Stacy--" I stared blankly at the phone and tightened my jaw in anger, tried to control it while my mind fled back to my last talk with Brian.

"Alex?" Marshall walked up to me quietly as my tears flowed, the feeling I'd had when he called me and everything came back.

I hugged him and let my head rest against his chest, sniffed in the smell of him while I closed my eyes hard in a desperate attempt to hold back the tears.

Stacy, my best friend, now a stranger with a face I once knew.

I hugged him harder as he put his arms around me protective, I began to sob when I thought back on the good times we had together.

"Ale--"

"Don't ever leave me ... "I squeaked and sobbed again, he kissed my forehead quiet.

"I ain't ever ..." he looked into my eyes when I looked up at him. "Maybe when I gotta take a dump but ..." I laughed briefly at the joke of his, he always got me in a better mood.

"When are we leaving?" I asked and he loosened his hug, if he would let me go was another thing... I looked up at him quiet while he stroked my hair away from my face.

"2 hours ..." He whispered, he leaned toward me to his lips met mine. I laughed when he lifted me up and started walking toward the couch without breaking the kiss.

"What are you doing?" I asked smiling, he lay me down on the sofa carefully.

"Getting you to feel better ..." He whispered before he started kissing my neck.

"You could've just kissed me ..." I said smiling with a moan.

"You complaining?" He asked and met my gaze, I looked at him annoyed.

"Get your ass back to work!" I said, he laughed at me frustrated, before he laughed a flirty laugh.

__________________

I stared at Marshall when he spoke with Paul, he had still not put on the seat belt ...

"Marshall, put your seatbelt on! We're soon taking off!" I said warning, he met my gaze.

"Why?" He asked, I just looked at him. He's joking now? Right?

"Why? Because it's a goddamn reason that there are seatbelts?" Paul looked at me and met the eyes of Marshall.

"Yeah, come on ... Put on your seatbelt, what if we crash?"

"What if we crash? Seriously? Like it's gonna fucking help that I have a seatbelt on when we crash, get the fuck outta here ..." He laughed, I sent him a warning glance. "What? You can't do nothin?"

"Oh, really? Does no sex tell you to put on that seatbelt?" He met my gaze and laughed briefly, until he realized I was serious.

"You ... You serious?" I raised my eyebrows at him and smiled proudly as he put on his seat belt sour. "Fuck you..." He said, looking out the window as the plane eased.

I took his hand in mine smiling.

"I know you love me ..." I smiled, he sighed loudly.

"Yeah, It's a damn curse ..." He stroked his thumb over my hand with a cocky grin.