Marshall knows...

______ Marshall's POV______

This fucking suit is killing my balls!

I looked over at Alex gently while I tried to move me so it didn't hurt in the balls just as much. She moaned and I stopped quickly with big eyes.

Don't moan right now, will ya ..?

I gently pulled my pants down a little, not too much, but a little. And people wonder why I sag ?? I need enough room for fuck sake!

"Don't ... Don't hurt me ... Please ..." She whispered whining, I laid my hand on her waist and stroked her soft skin gently while I looked on her sleeping face.

"Shhh, I'm here ... He won't hurt you ..." I whispered, her facial expression calmed and she crept closer to me until she had her head on my chest. I kissed her forehead and held her close to me.

If I ever see that motherfucker again, I'll fucking kill him for doing this to her... I looked over at the clock, 3 in the morning. Shady's hour! Joking ...

"It's 3am in the morning ..." I said gently into the air, Alex grabbed my shirt and held it in her fist, I smiled briefly and stroked her cheek gently. Even with a bruise covering half her face, she's pretty. Maybe that's just me and my fucked up head, but ... "3 am in the morning ..." Damn it, I can't think of anything more ... Damn!

In addition to the problem of writing-block, I can't sleep. I won't use pills to sleep, I don't dare. For several reasons, but the main thing is that I don't want my girls to grow up without me. Without a father, as I did. I can't. Another reason ... her. She won't be with someone who uses pills and could die at any time, according to her ... So I can come back a brand new me, she helped see me through. So I try, to not take any pills, but I therefore don't sleep .. I've been awake every night the past week, I feel like I'm about to go nuts ... For several reasons yet again, but the fact that I can't sleep is probably the main reason.

I turned my head gently as I looked at her, I smiled briefly. There she was ... In my arms ... And sleeping, she's so beautiful ... Brian didn't deserve her or what he did to her, not one bit. She deserves the best and I'll give her that, I just hope she'll come back to me and be my Alex again...

_______ Alex's POV______

I opened my eyes and looked into his white shirt, my hand held his shirt and was curled. I let go of him and exhaled sharply.

"You awake?" I looked up at Marshall tired, didn't expect him to be awake at this hour ... How long have I slept ?!

"What time is it?" I asked, he rubbed his eyes and looked up quickly.

"9 am." He said, I sighed briefly and laid my head in the pillow and looked up at the ceiling. "Why?"

"I have to call my mom ..." I said gently, he nodded. "Just to say where I am and who I'm with ..."

"I'll get your phone." He said and got up from the bed, he waddled across the floor slowly, I looked at him quizzically and sat up in bed.

"Why do you walk like that? Did he kick you in the balls ??" I asked uneasy, he met my gaze and laughed briefly before he shook his head.

"These pants have crushed my balls the whole night, don't worry about it ..." He said without stopping. "You know what, these motherfuckers are going off!" He said and pulled off his pants so he was only in his boxer and exhaled in relief, I smiled briefly and looked away. He's got a nice ass okay ... "Right, phone." He walked out of the room.

I lay down in bed and looked up at the ceiling as he got back in wearing his sweats as usual, he had a sour look on his face.

"He's called you--" He was interrupted by my phone ringing again. Quickly he picked the phone up to his ear with an angry expression, I got big eyes and felt my neck pursed together again and it stung in my eyes.