A date?

I looked into his blue eyes smiling and winked at him.

"That would be cool! When and where? I asked, he chuckled and walked towards me smiling.

"Wherever you wanna ..." he said and looked into my eyes and looked down at my lips, I bit myself in my lower lip nervously. "Shit ... Don't tease, you know I love it when you bite your lip ..." he said, I looked at him quizzically and shook my head.

"Really? Hmm, thank you for giving me the ultimate hint gesture then!" I said, he brought his hands up to my face and pushed my hair away from my eyes without dropping my gaze.

"Well, you know what to do if you want me to go fast forward then..." He winked at me and took my hand in his. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked smiling, I laughed and shook my head.

"I have literally NO idea ..!" I laughed and met his eyes again. "Surprise me ..." I said smiling, he raised one eyebrow.

"I'm Not good with dates and romantic stuff though ..." he said and smiled at me shyly, clearly nervous.

I laughed and looked into his eyes.

"You know me, don't you? Think, what would I like?" I said smiling, I gave him a big hint now. I smiled at him while I pulled down the zipper of his hoodie, he looked at me quizzically with a big grin. "It's not what YOU think it is, Marshall ... Haha!" I laughed and pulled off his sweater and put it on me, it was fucking big and I was wearing shorts and t-shirt ... When I zipped it up it literally looked as if I ran around only in his sweater... He smiled and looked me up an down.

"You are literally the coolest gi-- Urr, I mean ... Date!" He said, I laughed out loud and looked at him expectantly.

"So, where are we going ..?" I asked, he got big eyes when he understood the hint and smiled at me.

"Oh, you're hinting to the car ride! Haha!"

"YUP! It'll be a perfect first date! Just the car, around the block or something, easy and fun! We always have fun!" I said and laughed.

'The Car Ride' happened when I had worked one of my first evenings at the bar and been threatened by several drunk guys since I wasn't good enough, once I had been pressed so far down that I went from the bar one hour earlier and asked Marshall to come pick me up. It wasn't anything terrible, I only went because I obviously had made the wrong type of beer to a guy as he poured the whole glass all over me, so what I was wearing was completely wet.

Once Marshall came to pick me up, he gave me his hoodie so that I could change and not wear something wet and get myself sick. When I sat there in literally just my underwear and Marshall's jacket  with him in a car.... Yeah, I admit I got some sexual tension ...  Haha!

____________________

"So, Alex! Since this is our first date, will you tell me some shit about you!" Marshall said smiling and turned right, I looked at him quizzically.

"Do you even know where you're driving ??" I asked.

"I have no fucking idea ..." he said seriously, we exchanged a glance before we burst out laughing. It got so bad that Marshall bumped the wheel and honked loudl! It echoed throughout the streets in front of us, it didn't do well as we just laughed more!

"But, Haha! ANYWAYS! Tell me, Alex..." He laughed.

"Ehrm? Let's see ... Oh! I don't think this is appropriate to say on the first date, but I'm in love with this ...GUY, y'know ..."

"Yeah? What's his name? Not that I would search him up and send the mob to kill him or anything... I promise!" He said and winked at me smiling, I laughed briefly.

"That would be hard for you! Hahaha! I won't say his name, YET!"

"Thank God, it's a guy though! So pretty girls like yourself may be lesbian, not that I blaim ya of wanting girls though ...." I burst out in laughter, he laughed with me and took a cigarette while we drove into a parking space. He stopped the car and lit a smoke before he turned to me again.

"If you won't tell me who this "guy" is, I won't tell you who I really like! She's so fucking beautiful, you can't even imagine how stunning she is ... For real! You'll love here!" He said smiling, I looked at him with big eyes.

"I REALLY wanna know WHO she is though ?! Holy shit, she must be fucking GREAT if she gets SLIM SHADY to say something like that!" I said smiling, he looked at me with admiration without saying anything.

"She's not just amazing, she's unbelievable ...# he said quietly and took a drag before he looked me directly in the eye.

Damn ... I thought to myself and bit my lower lip without thinking.

"Oh, you did it! Not my fault! Oh! I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF !!" He came closer and closer. "OH MY GOD !! IT'S TO STRONG !! Aaaah !!"

"You're so fucking childish!" I laughed, he stopped and looked at me challenging.

"That's just something boring people say!" He said, I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"I'm not boring ..." I said, he raised one eyebrow and leaned back in his seat.

"Prove it ... " he said and met my gaze, I raised one eyebrow and grabbed his shirt and pulled him up to me, so we sat down forehead against forehead.

"Shiit ..." He exclaimed smiling.

"Still think I'm boring?"

"Weeell, I'm not FULLY Convinced yet ..?"

"Hmm, reaally? Why am I not surprised?" I said smiling and let go of his shirt, he wasn't gonna get ME to do it, haha! HE should first !!