April - 5 days left

"Hold on, you leaving !?" Proof exclaimed and looked at Marshall with big eyes. Marshall nodded slowly toward him and met my gaze.

"She's leaving too?" Marshall said and laughed briefly, Proof couldn't help but laugh and hit him in the shoulder.

"At least I can kiss Alex goodbye..." Proof said and raised his eyebrows at me with a flirty grin, I just winked at him.

"You can kiss my ass if you wanna kiss anything..!" He exclaimed, pointing at Proof, they gave each other a brotherly hug before Marshall FINALLY got into the driver's seat, he didn't close the door though.

I looked at the time stressed and picked Marshall on his shoulder, he turned and met my gaze.

"We have to go, Marshall." I said, Marshall looked at me with a sour childish expression.

"Hold on !!" He laughed and turned back to Proof.

"Marshall, NOW." I said, he waved his hand in my face as to say 'not now'. "NOW!" Marshall jumped and so did Proof, he met my gaze.

"Fine! Oh my god ..." he said and closed the door, but the window was still open, Proof peered in through the window and met my gaze.

"Y'all good right?" He asked, we looked at him quizzically.

"Yeah--? Of course, thanks to you doody!" Marshall said and poked him in his stomach jokingly.

"Good, cause y'all better fucking start planning the wedding soon, she's already yo goddamn wife!" He laughed, Marshall and I burst out laughing.

"Marshall, honey ?? Get your goddamn ass out of bed and feed the dog!" I said jokingly.

"I ain't gettin 'out of the goddamn bed, Petunia !! Go fuck yourself !!" He showed me the finger smiling.

"I'll gladly fuck myself, I'm the hottest thing in here ..." I laughed, Marshall raised his eyebrows at me and started to tighten his muscles.

"I'm a fucking super-model ... A fucking good-looking one too ..." he said and studied himself in the mirror before he sent me a cocky wink.

"At least Alexis actually got the job of being a super-model. You were too fuckin 'ugly with your pointy ass nose." Said Proof.

"Fuck You, I said no cause I knew I would ruin guys around the worlds selfesteem ..." He said back, just as cocky.

"Yeah, they'd be sooo jealous of a blonde white guy grabbin his nuts all the damn time ..." I said sarcastically.

"Bitch, I'll slap you." He said jokingly and poked me in the side.

"Jealous of your stanky ass--" Marshall jumped out of the car and sprinted after Proof when he burst out laughing and ran away.

"MARSHALL !!" I screamed loud and couldn't help laugh when they stopped and turned to me in onison with big eyes. "Get in the goddamn car and let's go!" I cried, he groaned loudly and shuffled down the sidewalk before he got into the car again. He closed the door and gave Proof the finger and then he turned to me and showed me the finger. "Childish as always ..." I shook my head.

"You know me, I'll never grow up..." He said and waved goodbye to Proof before he FINALLY started the car and drove out of the parking lot to the airport.