Shot

I looked at Brian with big, terrified eyes and shook my head slowly with quivering lips.

"P-please Brian..." I squealed, I heard a click from the gun and closed my eyes with a whimper, this is it.  I'm gonna die... I shivered like a leaf in the wind and with quivering lips I exhaled the words out. "I love you Marshall..." I whispered low.

"I love you too, Alex." I heard in front of me, I got big eyes and looked up, Marshall held a pistol against Brian's head with cold eyes, Brian still aimed his gun at me. "Put the gun down, Brian." He snarled and pushed the gun harder against Brians head.

"Go on Marshall!! Fucking shoot me! I don't care!! I'll shoot her too!!" Brian yelled, another clock sounded and Brian armed his gun. I whimpered once again as tears poured down my cheeks. "Drop the gun Marshall!" He yelled again, Marshall looked at me before looking back at Brian.

"Brian... If you gonna shoot anyone, don't shoot Alex..?" I got big eyes. "Alex deserves to live, you love her..." He said slowly, Brian looked at me with his brown eyes, his lips quivering as mine while he held the gun with a scared hand with his finger on the trigger. "You love her Brian, you don't wanna kill her... You wanna remove such a beautful girl from the world?"

"You're right..." Whispered Brian and sniffled a little, Marshall nodded slowly while looking at him.

"Put the gun away..." Marshall said gently.

"...You first." Said Brian harshly back, Marshall looked at Brian and took his hands in the air while he carefully got down on his knees to put the gun on the floor. Brian kicked the gun far away from Marshall as he got up again.

"Put the gun away, Brian. You don't wanna hurt Alex ..." Marshall said and looked at Brian with an intense gaze, I looked from Marshall to Brian and swallowed hard when I looked into the eyes of Brian.

"No ... I don't wanna hurt Alexis ..." He said gently and sniffed, suddenly he turned to Marshall with the gun aimed at him instead. "I wanna hurt YOU ..!" He growled, I screamed loudly as he said that.

"NOO !!!! DON'T SHOOT HIM !!!!!" I screamed with tears in my eyes and held my hands over my mouth while I looked at Brian with preaching eyes and sobbed loudly.

Marshall looked at Brian quietly, his hands still up in the air, before he slowly took his hands down and let them hang down his sides.

"You took her away from me !!!" Screamed Brian and shoved the gun in Marshall's forehead.

"STOP IT!!!" I screamed and wiped my eye quickly as a shot sounded. I kept my eyes shut while I cried, I DON'T WANNA SEE !!! MARSHALL !!! OH MY GOD!!! HE'S DEAD!!! HE'S DEAD!!!

"Alex ..." I heard faintly and opened my eyes, I gasped and pushed past Brian and ran to Marshall lying on the floor, I grabbed his shirt when I saw he was still alive. A wound on the side of his head that just kept bleeding, I cried and sobbed out loud when I saw his blue eyes met mine, with a faded twinkle in his eye.

"MARSHALL !! STAY WITH ME !!" I screamed and laid my head on his chest while I was shaking hard, I heard his heart pounded hard against my ear and squeezed his shirt in my hands. I heard him breathing evenly and looked at the bleeding wound on the side of his head and sighed relieved, he's alive ... He's alive...

"Alexis ---" Began Brian, but then I lost it, this was fucking it. I got up and grabbed the gun in Brian's hand with furious eyes.

"Brian... YOU FUCKING FAGGOT !!!!" I screamed, he got big eyes on my word-use. "I LOVED YOU, LOVED! PAST TENS, YOU IDIOT !! IT'S OVER FOR A DAMN REASON AND I'M NOT GONNA SIT AROUND AND WAIT FOR YOU TO MAGICALLY TURN INTO THE MAN I WANT !! CAUSE THE MAN I WANT SURE AS HELL AIN'T YOU !!" Tears rolled down my cheeks as I screamed at him, he let out a little grunt and looked down.

"Then who is ..." He whispered softly.

"Isn't that fucking obvious!" I growled, which got him to meet my gaze with wide eyes.

"Why the hell would you want a homophobic, women-hating, hotheaded son of a bitch as a boyfriend?" He growled back, I got big eyes.

"HOMOPHOBIC ?! ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GUY HERE !? We're talking about the guy that gave his GAY FRIEND ELTON JOHN a cockring to him and his husband as a wedding gift!! Elton even helped Marshall to get over his druguse!" I pointed at Brian warningly. "Women-hating? Marshall has been through HELL and back with the women he has been with. His own mom hated his fucking ass and his damn wife cheated on him several times and made his life a living hell! The only women in his life that he actually trusts and love is his daughters and me! Not just because I'm his fiancé! But because we've been friends since I was 10 !! And hotheaded? You're the right one to judge? Bursting into our home to shoot down me, then shoot down my Marshall instead ?!" I shook my head. "And yes, he sure is a son of a BITCH. But you wanna know something, Brian ?!" He looked down at his hands. "My whiteboy will always be my whiteboy, and I will always be his whitegirl no matter what obsticles comes in the way ..." I sat down by Marshall's head and lifted his head up gently and laid it on my thigh, I stroked through his hair and kissed him on the forehead. "And I love him ..." I stroked his forehead gently and it jerked in his hand, I took his hand in mine gently and kissed his hand. I looked up at Brian. "I hate you Brian, with all my fucking heart. If you truly love me then fucking stop hurting me, you're hurting me by hurting him." He looked at me quietly.

"What if you were dating me and he was the one behind the gun?" He murmured low.

"I would havetold him the exact same thing, but since we are childhood friends I'd be even more shocked and mad at him for doing such a stupid thing." I answered, Marshall let out a low whimper and opened his eyes slowly. I kissed his forehead. "Baby, don't move too much okay?" He looked into my eyes with a slight mad look in his eyes after I said that, his lips began to tremble when he opened his mouth gently. "Don't speak ..." I said gently, he let out a grunt.

"I'm thirsty..." He said hoarse, I laughed lightly, not noticing that it clicked in Brian's gun once again. "Alex ..." Marshall murmured silentely and looked into my eyes. "I love you---"

BANG!!

...

__________

Hey guys! Next chapter is up in the continuation of this story! :D