Different?

"Oh God, mom! Can you just stop right now ?? Jesus!" She looked up and met my gaze while Marshall rolled around on the floor in laughter.

"But I was just about to tell him the first time you told me you wanted panties ??" She said jokingly, I got big eyes. Marshall popped up from the floor.

"Oh, I wanna hear that story !!" He exclaimed.

"No, you're not !!" I said serious and practically pushed her out of the room, Marshall grinned behind me when I turned around. "Stop it, stupid..." I said and pushed him backward as he landed on his back down in the bed, he burst out laughing.

"I'm kidding, Alex!" He laughed, I looked at him sour as his ringtone began to ring, he took it quickly. "YYYYYYALLAH!" He shouted in reply, I giggled. "Sure, of course ... What are you gonna do then ?? ... I take that as a 'go out and smoke pot' byeeeeee!" He hung up and met my gaze. "I gotta leave tomorrow evening, Kim's going away for a couple of days so I gotta watch my girls." He said, smiling at me apologetically.

"You don't have to look at me like that ?? I'm totally cool with it, but I'll stay here for a few more days." I said, he got a big smile on his face.

"But really though ... I can't work when they're at my place and--"

"Stop thinking about work!" I said serious. "Take care of Haillie, Alaina and Whitney ... God, you're worse than my dad ..." I got big eyes, that was not what I was supposed to say. "Holy shit ..."

"I'm worse than YOUR DAD ??" He asked harsh.

"Not like that, I didn't mean it to come out like that ..."

"Well, what did you mean then ??"

"You work so much, and don't think about the things around you?" He got big eyes, damn that came out wrong too ....

"The fuck am I doing here then ?? If I don't care about the 'things' around me, I wouldn't have fucking come here and left the studio for you! Ungrateful bitch ..." he muttered sour.

"Now you shut up !! I admit that I was wrong, but don't you dare calling me an ungrateful bitch!" I breathed out hard. "God, let's all just calm down ..." I said and took me to the temple. "Do we really have to argue or end up yelling at eachother all the damn time ??" I asked and fell into the bed beside him.

"Cause we're both hot-headed, that's why ..." He said, still a little sour, I met his eyes as he sat up behind me. I let myself fall until I was resting my head on his lap, he stroked my arm quietly.

"We're so damaged ..." I laughed, he smiled and met my gaze as I looked up at him.

"Well, that's not gonna change between us at least!" He laughed, I looked up at him quizzically.

"What's gonna change between us anyways?" I asked, he met my gaze nervously before he ...