Spending the holidays with him♡

Ethan:
"Y/n! Wake up!"
You opened your tired eyes to see an excited Ethan. You were spending the holidays with his family as your parents went to Hawaii for their anniversary which happened to be over the Christmas period.
You giggled at your boyfriend and slowly sat up.
"Let's go! I want to open my presents!" He squealed like a little kid.
"Hold on!" You got up and put one of his sweaters over yourself. You were wearing some small shorts and a t shirt but you didn't want to get cold. You put on your fuzzy socks too. Ethan was just wearing his Christmas sweater with a Santa on it and some checked pyjama pants.
He grabbed you by the hand and took you downstairs. The Christmas tree looked beautiful especially with all the gifts underneath. The Dolan family were all gathered around the tree waiting for you two.
"This ones for y/n" Ethan's mum said handing the small gift to you.
You read the tag and it said "to my gorgeous girlfriend." You looked up at Ethan and he just pulled a cute smile.

You opened up the box and saw a beautiful locket. It was sparkling with diamonds. You moved over to Ethan and hugged the life out of him.
"Oh my god! Ethan! Thank you so much! It's amazing!" You looked down at the locket. You opened it up to see a picture of you and him looking at a sunset while at the beach.
"I'm glad you like it."
His mum was taking pictures and Grayson was recording a couple of snapchats. You laughed at them and turned around to Ethan. You kissed him passionalty and whispered in his ear "I love you uncontrollably."
He whispered back to you and said "I love you unconditionally."

Grayson:
You and Grayson were getting ready to go to a Christmas party at your parents house. You had chose to put on a tight fitting red dress which you knew drives Grayson crazy. As you finished putting on a last coat of red lipstick, Grayson came behind you and started kissing your neck.
"Babe, I want to give you something." He whispered in your ear.
You were a bit confused since you'd both already opened all of your presents. He got a smallish box out of his pocket and pulled out a pretty necklace. You opened your eyes in shock and lifted your hair up. He gently tied it around your neck.
"Perfect." Gray said turning you around and kissing your lips.
"Grayson! It's beautiful!" You exclaimed.
"Just like my amazing girlfriend."
You blushed and pulled him into a tight embrace.