His parents catch you being weird ♡ (Grayson)

You were sat on your boyfriends couch when you really craved popcorn.
"Gray.. You know you love me..?" You looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.
"Do I?" He said not taking his eyes off the tv screen.
"Oh.. Okay!" You say getting up and going into the kitchen. You wanted to trick him into thinking you were pissed off with him.
"Y/n! Come back here!" He called from the living room.
"No!" You shouted searching the cupboard for popcorn. You found it and placed it in the microwave.
You felt Grayson's hands on your waist.
"Yes, I do love you." He said kissing your cheek.
"Too late babe.. I've already made the popcorn and you're not getting any." You teased him.
"Awh! No! I love popcorn! That's not fair!"
"Well you should've told me you loved me earlier!" You said running into the backyard. Grayson followed you. You both grabbed a water gun and started shooting it at eachother.

Suddenly you heard someone cough. You both turned around to see his mom and dad. They were both smiling at you.
"Oh my god" you said blushing as you realize your shirt was soaking.
"Have fun kids!" His mom, Lisa yelled going into the kitchen.
His dad winked at Grayson.

"This ain't over.." Grayson looked at you with a Pervy smirk.

That sucked ass..