how you find out about him♡

so this lil preference is bringing back so many memories because if you guys read my first imagine, you'd know that it was 'how you met him' and this is kind of similar but a different scenario. enjoy my loves 🌟

ethan:

you were on Twitter one day and you were scrolling through your timeline to see someone retweeting @ethandolan's tweet.

It read: "your cute"

you immediately felt like being the teachers pet once again and quoted the tweet replying with "you're*".

moments later, Ethan replied back to you saying "touché".

your Twitter was blowing up and you weren't sure why until you realised who he was.

soon after, he followed you and slid into your direct messages. You know what they say... It goes down in the dms. 💁🏽

grayson:

you were on a field trip with your art class. Just as your teacher was explaining Van Gough's amazing work, you wandered off to another area.

it had beautiful abstract work that memorised you. The way the colours were blended on the page made you think of q whole new world. But all that imagination came to an end when you turned around, clashing heads with another person. You fell to the floor, the boy keeping support yet holding his head in pain.

"ow! what were you doing?!" You said in anger.

your vision was blurry do you weren't exactly able to make out the boys facial expression although judging by the hissing sound he was making, he was feeling the same way as you.

"sorry, my friend pushed me being the dick he is."

once you eyesight came back, you looked up to see a surprisingly good looking teenage guy who looked around your age. You blushed in embarrassment.

"it's fine.." You said pretending not to care.

the boy held his hand out to you, gesturing for you to grab onto it. You did so, his arm strength easily pulling you up.

"so what's your name?" He asked.

"y/n" you replied still in annoyance.

"cute name." The boy smiled. You flashed a quick smile and then realised that your teacher was calling you.

"oh shit." You curse under your breath.

"what's wrong?" Grayson asked.

"I have to go." you said.

"wait let me get your number." He held onto your wrist.

you sigh but give it to him anyway.

boys these days... 🙄