He confesses his feelings for you♡

You and Grayson were the best of friends since you were born. You told eachother everything but recently Grayson's been kind of quiet. You always thought that you had feelings for him but now that he hadn't been as open to you, you thought he might like someone else.

It was about 10:00pm. You were at home by yourself so you weren't expecting anything interesting to happen. Suddenly you heard a knock at the door.

*knock, knock*
You run to the front door and open up to see an upset Grayson.
"Hey." He said.
"Hey, what's up?" You ask him hugging him.
"Y/n I need to tell you something." He was panting. It looked like he had been running.
"Sure. Come inside. You're freezing." You went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Grayson grabbed your hands and held them tightly. He didn't make eye contact with you though.

"Grayson. What is it that you wanted to tell me?"
"Erm.. I l-like you." He mumbled but you could just make it out. You thought he only meant it in a friendly way.
"I like you too." You told him.
He suddenly let go of your hands and stood up.
"No! You don't understand! I love you y/n! More than friends! We've been friends for the longest time! But over the past couple of years I've realized that I have feelings for you." His voice cracked. Tears were flooding out of his eyes.
"Gray-" he cut you off again.
"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to get married and have kids and grow old with you. If you don't like me I understand, I just needed to get this out." He looked down at his shoes. You got up and hugged him tightly.
"Grayson. I can't explain how much I love you too. I was thinking about this for a very long time but I thought you didn't like me like that."
He looked up in shock.
"Y/n I-I thought you didn't. I thought that you just wanted to be friends." He said wiping away his tears.
"No, I love you." I told him running my hands through his hair.
"I love you more. I always have."