You marry the wrong guy ♡ E.D

Thankyou to @ethangdolan_ for the great idea! Ilysm and everyone should follow her! Xx

This was it. The day that you get given away to the wrong guy. You knew you didn't want to be with him. But your parents insisted. They always got this perfect image in their mind of you with a rich guy but you didn't want that. You were in love with a viner. Not a billionaire.

"Ready?" You mom asked you.
"Yeah." You replied putting on the worlds most fake smile ever.

You linked your arm in your dad's and he guided you. You looked around, noticing the Dolan family looking at you. They knew that you and Ethan were madly in love, but obviously none of you wanted to disappoint your parents so you kept it to yourselves.

You pulled a slightly uneasy smile at your fiancé, Nathan.
You had nearly finished saying your vows when the wedding thingy asked if anyone objected.

"I do!" Suddenly everyone gasped as Ethan jumped from his seat.
"Y/n I can't stand to watch you get married to this douche. I love you. And I always will. I will never find a girl as perfect for me as you are." He spoke up walking towards you.

"Run away with me. I love you!" You blushed listening to his sweet words.
Eveyone waited patiently for your answer in anticipation.

Grayson suddenly stood up.

"Get your girl Ethan!!! Wooh! That's my bro!!" He clapped. Your parents looked at you with disappointment across their faces but you didn't care. You loved Ethan and that's all that mattered.

Then you took the brave move.

You grabbed hold of Ethan's hand and picked up the edge of you dress in the other. Your hair came out of it's styled up do as you raced towards the doors. You both ran out of the church and sped away in his red mustang. You spent the evening driving to California, listening to your favorite songs.

A new start with the love of your life....

I was at school today when that guy that was a dick to me, stared at me so much. Like why? I just ignored him most of the time though. Lol.