He sticks up for you on social media ♡

Can I please just say that they are serious sex gods.... I give up on life.

Ethan:

You just came home from school and dumped your bags on the floor. You laid on your bed and instantly took out your phone. It was blowing up.

You opened up the twitter app and saw so many negative tweets about you. I mean, you were used to a little bit but it was never this bad.

"@y/t/n kys please"

"Could @y/t/n break up with Ethan already otherwise I will gauge out my eyeballs...?"

"Ew @y/t/n is such a slut! I can't believe she'd cheat on my baby!"

You scrolled down to see a pic of you with your best (gay) friend Logan. You were shocked when Ethan suddenly tweeted.

"@EthanDolan wow i can't believe it"

You started to sob. You were so sick and tired of seeing all these tweets so you decided to give them a piece of your mind.

"@y/t/n: you guys are ridiculous. Why would I cheat on the best guy that happened to me? Fr..."

Loads of people said you were lying. Then Ethan tweeted again.

"@EthanDolan: leave my girl alone."

You smiled to yourself. Then you heard your front door open. You dried your eyes and ran downstairs to see Ethan.

"Hey Bab-" but before he could finish speaking, you crashed your lips onto his. He twirled you round and placed you back down.

"Don't cry beautiful. I know that's Logan! And I know you!" You smiled at your amazing boyfriend. You were truly lucky.

Grayson:

You and Grayson were out shopping when you decided to go into Victoria's Secret. You needed to pick up some bras and sports wear.

Just as you and gray were looking at the yoga pants, you heard a voice behind you.

"I think you'd need a bigger size..." You turned around to see a tall blonde beautiful girl.

"Excuse me?" You said.

"Well a small isn't gonna fit your ass, don't forget about your stomach. You might as well get a large." She giggled with her ugly friends.

"Who the fuck are you?" Grayson butted in.

"Your future wife basically!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry but I would never even look at you nevermind fucking marry you! I don't know who you are but you're acting like a bitch! No one says that about my girlfriend! She's beautiful and I love her." He stood up for you.

The girl looked taken back and walked away with her 'clique'.

You kissed gray passionately and whispered in his ear.

"I love you more."