home ♡ g.d.

🐠 I'm sorry for not updating in a ridiculous amount of time, I've just been so unmotivated. And I've had a really crappy day so I'm sorry if this imagine is shit :'( 🐠 ily guys and thankyou for 1.5million, you mean the world to me 💕 btw listen to the song above, it was requested for me to do another gnash song but for Grayson so here it is 💐

you were in a light sleep when a loud sound, woke you up. You got up from your bed and walked over to your window, where you think the sound came from.

you looked down to see Grayson waving at you, a toothy smile plastered across his face.

you opened your window.

"what are you doing here at 3am?!" You whisper yelled at him.

your parents were asleep in the room next door.

"I missed you." he said.

you sighed at his cuteness.

"I missed you too."

he climbed up your wall, grabbing onto the tree beside your window. you helped him into your room, laughing quietly when he stumbled.

he buried his face into the crook of your neck, breathing in your sweet scent. you felt a tear roll down your cheek as you hugged his body.

"I love you so much." you whispered in his ear.

"I love you more." he replied.

You laid onto your bed, his body next to yours as you wrapped one leg around his waist. His hand rested on your thigh.

"talk to me.." gray said.

"about what?" you looked up at him.

"anything."

you smiled.

"remember the time you drove all night, just to meet me in the morning?"

Grayson giggled, making his heart beat faster as you listened.

"this is the first day of my life, I'm glad I didn't die before I met you." he spoke, stroking your hair.

"you're such a hopeless romantic." you joked.

You caressed his chest, drawing circles. His eyes fluttered closed. you kissed his cheek before you fell asleep. This was where you always wanted to be. Sprawled across a bed, with Grayson, listening to his heartbeat. Nothing more, nothing less. This was home.

I'm sorry that that was so boring and short, I'm just really upset right now but I've made you guys wait for so long.