you piss him off while hes sleeping ♡ e.d.

this is something I'd do for sure

You and Ethan headed over to your aunts house since you had to babysit. E offered to come along to keep you company.

"so you've got my number. Call me if there's an issue. Cole goes to bed around 7 o clock. You get the drill. Have fun sweetie. I'll see you later." Your aunt explained everything to you and left with her husband for their night out.

"okay, see you. Have a good time!"

You and Ethan waved them off and went back inside to collect your baby cousin Cole from his afternoon nap. He was a year and a half old.

"I'll go check up on him." You said, heading to his room while Ethan chilled in the kitchen.

"Okay." He replied, giving your butt a slap before you went to see Cole.

The baby was sat up in his crib, rubbing his eyes, searching for his pacifier.

"Hi baby." You smiled at his sweet little face.

You picked him up. He laid his head on your shoulder and sucked his thumb.

You walked back into the kitchen to see Ethan on his phone. He looked up, admiring you and the little baby on your shoulder.

"how is he?" He asked, getting up and walking behind you to look at Cole. The baby looked up, laughing at Ethan for god knows what.

You headed over to the living room, sitting on the couch while e took out some toys for Cole to play with for a few hours.

*skip a few hours*

"y/n, aren't you tired?" Ethan asked you, yawning.

It was only 6:30pm and this kid was already tired.

" not really, no." You laughed.

"okay baby. I'm just gunna rest my eyes so you play with Cole." he said, leaning onto the end of the couch and drifting into a deep sleep.

15 minutes passed and you decided on putting Cole to bed. He fell asleep in around 10 minutes so you figured you'd go back to Ethan.

you quietly walked in to see him curled up, snoring slightly. You admired his features when suddenly a lightbulb flashed in your head.

You grabbed some of Coles toys and placed them around Ethan. One of his clean baby bottles was laid on the floor so you stuck that in his mouth slightly.

You snapped a few pics before posting them on your snapchat. You sent it to your aunt too, knowing you'd get a good laugh from her.

Ethan's eyes fluttered open to the sound of your laugh. He smiled at you before realising what was piled around him.

"What the... Hell?..." He got up, sluggishly removing the toys from around him.

"surprise." You laughed, showing him the pictures that you took of him.

he giggled.

"You're so dead." He smirked.

He grabbed you, pulling you closer to him. He attacked you with kisses all over your face.

soon enough, you had started to become tired. You rested your head upon Ethan's chest, while he stroked your hair, whispering sweet things to you.

That was so abrupt haha 😂😩