Periods ♡

Ethan:
You and Ethan were just having a lazy day in. But Ethan had to pack for LA so you just watched him pack his suitcase while you sat on the bed.
"Babe, where's my grey sweater?" He asked looking through his drawers.
"How am I supposed to know?" You said with a bitchy tone looking down at your phone. You were on your period but he didn't know that.
"Oh okay. Don't worry." He said a little taken back.

"Why do you have to go to LA?" You asked him getting kind of emotional.
"Awh, baby." He saw you with tears in your eyes and hugged you.
"Get off." You lightly pushed him away. You buried your face in your hands and cried.
"You always leave me Ethan! Am I not good enough for you? It's cause I'm ugly isn't it!" You say to him. You get up and go to the bathroom. Ethan follows after you.
"Okay, I know what's going on. Look I understand that you're upset with me but I seriously couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend. You're beautiful and perfect so stop saying you aren't. Youre the one for me." He hugged your tightly. You eventually stopped crying and felt a little happier.
"I love you. I'm sorry for crying. I think it's that time of the month." You giggled.
"It's okay sweetie. Hey, let's go watch a movie." He took you by the hand and you went to the living room to watch a film. He had stocked up on your favorite candy so you binged on those.

"I have the best boyfriend ever."
"I have the best girlfriend ever."!He told you and pecked your lips.

Grayson:

You and gray were meant to be going out today but you weren't in the mood. Instead you told him you were 'sick'. He understood what you meant and said that he'd come over to you. It's been 2 hours since he had called you and now you thought he had ditched you.
"Honey, someone's here." Your dad called from downstairs. You groaned and slowly got out of bed. You were just wearing sweats and Grayson's sweatshirt.
You saw Grayson stood by your front door holding a teddy and your favorite foods and sweets.
"Oh my god, gray!" You ran up to him and hugged him tightly.
You helped him take the stuff inside. All day you sat inside, watched netflix, cuddled and ate. And when you had cramps, he would rub your tummy.