He pretends to be pissed off with you ♡ E.D

It's was about 9:00pm and you and Ethan were at his house. Grayson was watching a movie with you two.

"I'm going to the bathroom quickly." Grayson said and walked upstairs.

Ethan started kissing up and down your neck while feeling around your waist. You lightly pushed him off since you couldn't do another quickie.

"What's wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your brother will be here in like 5 minutes." You replied.

"Fine, I see how it is." He turned away from you, crossing his arms.

Grayson came back into the room and pulled a confused face.

"Did I miss something?" He asked.

"No just press play." You said, being pissed off with Ethan's immature behavior.

Without you knowing, Ethan winked at Grayson, showing that he was just pretending. You kept concentrating on the film.

"I'm tired now." You say cuddling up to Ethan, hoping he would forget about everything.

He moved further away from you.

"I'm sleeping with gray tonight." He frowned.

"Don't be a dick." You said annoyed.

"Bye babe. Sleep well." He kisses your forehead as you cross your arms.

You knew it was just a phase though. He'd come crawling right back.

Once you had your pjs on, you tucked yourself into bed.

You woke up in the middle of the night to hear someone creaking the door open.

"Awh my baby." You heard Ethan mutter. You pretended to be asleep. He squeezed in next to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning you woke up to see ethan lying next to you still. You rolled your eyes and got out of bed to go to the bathroom.

"Babe, don't go." Ethan groggily said.

"Hey, aren't you pissed off with me?"

"Whoops." He pulls a face and rolls over.

You couldn't resiste the urge anymore so you climbed back into bed with him and curled up into his warm chest.

"Sorry baby. I love you. I would never be mad at you cause I know I'm always right." He said achieving a laugh from you.

"Fine.. But you know I'm right!" You smirk. He pecks your lips making your cheeks turn a crimson colour.

You cuddled for the rest of day and slept like a baby in between Ethan's strong arms.