Paranormal shit goes down ♡ E.D

Hold tf up Ethan just tweeted that he has no shirts left... *flops off bed, curls into a ball while sprinkling holy water over head, prays to god for forgiveness of sins*

Okay I'm back

Ethan:

You and your husband Ethan were staying at a really old cabin in the countryside. It was a little abandoned cabin but Ethan got a good deal on it and since you're pregnant, he wanted to save as much money as possible for the baby dolan.

Just as you two were watching a movie, the tv started flickering on and off.

"Uh.. Probably just the signal.. It's fine, we have eachother." He says giving you a peck on the lips.
You talked for a while until you felt yourself slowly drifting to sleep.

You woke up to see that it was pitch black outside and Ethan was snoring rather loudly. But then you heard... Footsteps?

Not just any old footsteps.. Small  footsteps.

Fuck, all this baby shits getting into my head.
You thought to yourself.

"Mama..." You look from the corner of your eye to see a toddler girl stood there.

"ETHAN! GET UP NOW! WE ARE LEAVING!" You whisper yelled.
"What?" He groaned with his raspy sexy voice.
"Hey! It's no time to be sexy! Get your ass up!" You tugged on his arm and you immediately both started packing. You left the house and you were soon on your way back home. As soon as you arrived back at your house, Ethan called up the police to say that you'd been involved in a scandal and that you wanted your money back. The police got a paranormal team involved and they soon found out that a family got murdered there and the little girl was the last to get killed.

Sleep well kiddos