He gets jealous ♡ {grayson}

Your POV:
You and your boyfriend were at a fair. As you were waiting in the line for the dodgems, you heard a male voice behind you.
"Y/n? Oh my god, is that you?"

You turn around to see a tall man who looks exactly like your old friend.

"It's y/f/n! I can't believe it's you!" He says pulling you into a hug.
"Wow! You're grown up!" You said to him smiling.
"Well it has been over six years!" You both laughed.

Grayson's POV:
So y/n and I were just casually waiting in the line for the dodgems and some random dude starts talking to her. I tried to control my anger but I couldn't help it. He was getting all touchy with her. I mean, I'm not jealous... Screw it, I'm jealous.
I coughed.
"Oh erm.. This is my boyfriend Grayson." Y/n said.
He introduced himself to me but I just glared at him.

Your POV:
I could tell gray was starting to get jealous. I gripped onto his waist to comfort him. He felt a little tense but I just stroked his back. Then another man comes up to us.

"Hey, who's this?" He said to y/f/n.
"It's y/n, remember her?" Y/f/n said.
"Oh my god! Hey you!" I realized it was another one of my friends.

We talked until we were third in line. Grayson was about to say something.

"Y/n let's get ready." He said angrily.
"Calm down." I said.
"No, I just want to crush this guy." Gray whispered to me.
I looked up at him with confusion.
"Grayson, this is y/f/n's partner...." I told him.
He was going a little red.
"Oh um... It's nice to meet you." He said awkwardly.
"Yeah. I'm glad we've both found people who we really love." Y/f/n said hugging his partner.

I looked up at Grayson with a stern look on my face. We were luckily now going on the dodgems.

After we got off I pulled Grayson to the side.
"Gray!" I slapped his arm lightly and laughed.
"What?" He said innocently.
"You totally thought something was going to happen!"
"No I didn't. I knew they were dating." He blushed.
"Whatever." I giggled and walked in front of Grayson. He gave my butt a little squeeze. I turned around and he gave me a wink.

Well that was awkward...