Your babys first christmas ♡ E.D

Your baby's name is Mirabella and she is 10 months old btw enjoy!
Your pov:

I got woken up by the feeling of little hands on my face. I open up my eyes to reveal by little babygirl, Mirabella.

"Hi baby!" I say to her, sitting up in bed.
"Hi mommy." Ethan says walking into our room.
"Merry Christmas gorgeous." He says, kissing me on the lips passionately.
"Merry Christmas handsome." I say hugging him.
"I'm gonna go take a shower really quickly before we open up our presents!" I say running into the bathroom.

*skip shower*

I walk downstairs to see Sean and Lisa (their parents) laughing in the kitchen, cameron and her boyfriend cuddling on the couch and Ethan and Grayson playing with Mirabella.

I hug their mom and dad saying merry Christmas.
"Hey y/n! Happy Christmas!" Cameron greets me with a hug.
Her boyfriend does the same and I sit down on the floor next to Grayson and Ethan.
"Sup kiddos. Merry Christmas gray!" I say giving him a tight hug.

After 15 minutes, we decided on opening up some gifts.
"Here's one for Mirabella!" Ethan says, pulling her onto his lap. I scoot over to them and smile at him. We both help her open up the present.
"What's this honey?" I say.
"Wow! It's a... Teddy! No fair, I want one!" Ethan exclaims in a baby voice.
Everyone laughs at how immature he is. Mirabella plays with stuffed animal which is pretty much the size of her. She claps her hands, like babies do.

"Sometimes I wonder who the real baby is.." His mom giggles.

"Ma-ma" Mirabella unexpectedly says.

We all give eachother surprised looks.

"Bella's first word! Oh my god! I can't believe it!" I say hugging her.
"My girls..." Ethan says giving us a tight squeeze.

I feel like that sucked ass but who cares