New kid at school ♡

Ethan:

You're entering school while talking to your best friend.

Grayson just tweeted..

Hold up...

Back bitches!!

"Did you know there's a new kid?" Y/b/f said.
"What? No.. Is he hot?" You smirked.
"Apparently..." Your friend smiled, waving to her boyfriend.
"I'm gonna go. See ya later bub." She left you to walk to your first period lesson.
While walking, someone bumped into you, causing you to drop all your books.
"Shit, I'm sorry." You heard the male voice say (that sounds messed up).
You sighed, rolling your eyes.
Just as you were both getting up, you locked eyes with the handsome stranger.
"Uh hi.." You stuttered, completely lost in his eyes.
"Haha, hey. I'm new here. I'm Ethan Dolan." He shook your hand.
"Y/n y/l/n" you didn't know what to say.
You got snapped out of your thoughts when someone said excuse me.
You both realized that you were blocking the hallway and that everyone was cueing up to get past.
"Oops, sorry.." You said taking your stuff.
Just as you were about to leave, Ethan grabbed your wrist.
"Wait! Do you know where math is?" He asked smiling down at you.
"Yeah, that's actually my first class today too!" You exclaimed smiling back at him.
"Cool thanks.. By the way, you have a really pretty smile. You should smile more." He winked at you.

You liked this kid.

Grayson:

You just got dropped off by your dad to go to your new school. You were super nervous being classed as the 'new kid'. Just before you got into school, someone pushed you to the floor.
"Fresh meat, huh?" You looked up to see a very pretty but slutty girl. She was wearing a short black skirt with a revealing shirt.
"Uh I-I'm sorry.." You said picking up your belongings.
"Fuck off Courtney.." You heard a deep voice say from behind the girl.
You saw a tall guy walk in front of her and put out his hand. You took it gratefully and smiled at the cute boy.
"I'm Grayson. I see you've met the slut of the school." You both laughed.
"Y/n. Um.. Yeah.. I won't be getting in her way anytime soon again." You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.
"You're really beautiful." He admired you.
"T-thankyou.." You smiled looking down at your shoes.
"How bout I take you to your first class." He offered you.
"Id really appreciate it." You just realized that you were still holding his hand.
"Uh sorry." You muttered.
"It's fine. You can still hold my hand if you want." He pulled a cute smile at you.
You held onto his warm hand and walked to class together. Many girls looked at you in confusion but you just ignored them.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

That was shitty

My little sister keeps playing what do you mean on repeat kms