Mr Dolan ♡ g.d.

THIS IS SMUT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN PLEASE SKIP IT ILY MY CHILDREN IM BATHING IN HOLY WATER AFTER THIS :)

It was your first day back at school. You walked into your first period which happened to be biology. Walking into the laboratory, you went to catch up with your friends.

"Omg, y/n, have you seen the new assistant teacher?" Your best friend asked you.
"Nope, why?" You asked dumping down your bag but first taking out your supplies.
"Shit! He's there!" She turned you around before walking away, pretending like she totally wasn't just checking him out.

There he was, stood in the doorway. His hair was messy but in a hot way. His arm muscles are slightly bulging through his shirt. His eyes scanned the room, suddenly making eye contact with you.

You felt your cheeks flush red, making an alarm sound off in your mind. You waited for your proper teacher to walk in before sitting down.

"Good morning class, so today we have a guest." Your teacher gestures towards the doorway.

The sex god teaching assistant stepped towards the front of the class.

"This is Mr Dolan."

Mr Dolan.

"Hi" he smiled cheerfully, all the girls in your class practically melting at his chiselled features.

"Mr Dolan, if you wouldn't mind sitting next to y/n. She's right at the back." You heard your teacher tell him. The tall guy walked towards you, a small smirk playing upon his face.

"I'm Mr Dolan, but you can just call me Grayson if you like." He held out his hand for you to shake.

"Y-y/n." You stuttered out.

"is it okay if I sit next to you, I don't bite." Grayson lightly laughed making you do the same.

He leaned into you while getting comfortable. "unless you're into that."

You felt your face turn a crimson red colour as he just smirked to himself, knowing exactly what he was doing.

As the lesson continued, it got more boring by the second. Grayson kept brushing his knee against yours, sending shivers down your spine. You weren't going to lie to yourself but you craved him. A guy you'd only just met, not even fully. The only thing you knew about him was that his name was Grayson Dolan and he knew just how to tease a girl.

You raised your hand in class to go to the bathroom, achieving a yes from your teacher before heading out of the door. You walked towards the girls toilets but just before you could turn, you felt two strong arms sweep you into the janitors closet. The light flickered on.

"Mr Dolan, what are you doing?" You asked, confusingly.

"Look, I don't even know you but I saw you looking at me earlier and I didn't think you were so bad yourself. I'm fact, you're beautiful. Anyway, just tell me your full name and we can get down to what we both want." He said half aggressively, half sexually.

"I don't know what you mean." You say innocently, smiling to yourself, teasing him. You attempted to walk out of the closet, but he flipped your around so that you were now chest to chest.

You felt your heart beat pick up its pace as his hot breath hit you. You pushed him onto the wooden bench behind him before straddling his torso. You kissed slowly down his neck, making him moan quietly. You reached his lips, before planting an aggressive kiss, slightly grinding on his now growing bulge.
His hands moved to your butt, squeezing it before licking your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You allowed him too.

His hands roamed your body, then suddenly flipping you over so that he was on top. His fingers trailed down to your heat, rubbing you through your jeans. You had enough of his teasing so you took off his shirt, throwing it into a nearby corner. He did the same with yours and soon enough you were both naked.

Grayson pinned you up against the wall, face first.

"you ready for this baby?" You could hear the satisfied tone in his voice, knowing he had full control over your body. Suddenly you felt him push his length into you without warning, your moans filling the room although you were meant to keep quiet.

He thrusted in and out of you, one hand resting on your ass, the other grabbing your hair in a bundle.

"You like that huh?" He smirked.

"Uh huh" you moaned out.

"Shh baby girl, we don't want to get caught now do we?" He kissed your neck.

Soon enough you were about to reach your highs. He pulled out of you before he came, leaving you an utter hot mess.

You had just had sex in school with a teacher. Oh fuck.

You cleaned yourselves up with the tissues in the closet before heading out, obviously not at the same time. You arrived back to class around 15 minutes later.

"Where were you?" Your friend whispered.

"I'll tell you later." You laughed, making her pull a confused face.

5 minutes later, mr Dolan came strolling in like he didn't just fuck your guts out. He perched back next to you, before placing his hand on your inner thigh.

"I never got your full name."