Babygirl ♡ g.d

This was kind of inspired by another imagine but I changed the story line a bit

You were dating your boyfriend, chase for over two years now. You hated him. He would hit you and call you names when you didn't do what he wanted you to do. But you couldn't leave.

You were behind a tree, being forced to make to with him. Suddenly you heard shouting.

"Don't stop slut." Chase muttered and ran his hands up and down your waist.

You held back your tears and followed him.

"What are you doing?!" You look up to see a boy around your age.

"Fucking making out!! Piss off!" Chase shouted back at the boy.

"Help" you mouthed at him.

"Leave her alone!" The tall guy came over to chase and tackled him to the ground.

"Run!" He shouted.

You listened and ran back to your house as fast as you could. You quickly locked all the doors and shut the blinds. You panted heavily and started crying your eyes out.

You felt yourself drift to sleep...

*next morning*

You woke up to find yourself in your bed.

Mom.

You got yourself ready for another day of misery. Just as you were eating breakfast, you got an Instagram notification.

"@graysondolan  followed you" you looked at his profile to recognise that face. It was the boy who saved you yesterday.

You drove yourself to school and got out with your sunglasses down. When you got into the building, you got a dm.

"Hey, it's the guy from yesterday. I'm Grayson. I hope you're okay. :)"

You smiled.

"Thankyou. I really appreciate it. I'm y/n. How come I haven't seen you before?"

"I do online school. I was just on a run yesterday"

"Ahh igy."

"Do you wanna meet at the park later?"

"Uh sure :))"

"See you then :D"

You locked your phone. Suddenly you heard the shouting of a familiar voice.

"It's that bitch's fault! It was her!" You looked up to see chase being dragged out of school.

You gulped as everyone's eyes glances at you.

You held back the tears that were tempted to fall.

It's okay. Im meeting Grayson later. It will be fine.

*after school*

You strolled down to your local park where the incident happened yesterday. As you walked down the path, you saw Grayson sat there smiling.

You walked over to him.

"Hi." You said.

"Hey y/n. So uh do you wanna walk around?" Grayson said nervously.

"Yeah sure." You grinned.

You talked about chase and your relationship.

"Do you uh wanna walk in the forest? It's really beautiful." He asked you.

Random.

"Sounds good."

You walked deeper and deeper into the trees and leaves. You approached a river.

"I wanna show you something." Gray said taking your hand. You felt shivers go up and down your spine.

He dragged you to a nearby swing hanging from a tree branch.

"Oh god, I don't know." You looked at the swing then at the river then at Grayson.

"Come on! It's so fun! Me and my brother used to go on here all the time!"

"I'm scared though." You backed up a bit.

"Don't be a chicken! You'll be fine once you get to the other side."

"Fine!" You took a deep breath and got into the rope. Grayson gave you a slight push and you were swinging.

You felt the wind rush through your hair. It was amazing.

"When do I jump off??" You shouted.

"Now!" You followed Grayson's instructions and jumped. But not onto the floor. Into someone's arms.

"All mine baby girl. All mine." You looked up to see him. His dark eyes. The ones you saw everyday for the past two years. Chase.

He gripped your wrists and pulled your body as you struggled from his grip.

You looked at Grayson with tears in your eyes.

"Why?" You whispered.

"I'm sorry..." He mouthed back to you, slowly waving.

And he was gone.

This was creepy and weird but just go with it.