you get bullied ♡ G.D

Grayson:

In this one, you are a victim of being bullied. The song you should listen to is 'take me home' by jess glynne.

Just as you came out of your class, you felt someone watching you. You turned around to see the new kid, Grayson Dolan. He's already gotten in with the 'popular' group.

As you walked into the cafeteria, you heard the most popular girl shouting your name.

"Y/n!! You shouldn't eat anymore! You're fat enough!" They all laugh apart from Grayson. He flashes you a sympathetic smile.

You get your lunch and attempt to find a table. Everyone gives you a dirty look. As you turn around, your tray hits someone. You look up to see the most popular girl in school.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She screams, wiping the pasta off her dress.

"It's your fault." You mutter.

"If it wasn't for your fat ass, I could've gotten through and then this wouldn't be happening!" She screamed.

The whole cafeteria was watching by now.

"Courtney! Calm down!" Grayson yells.

"No gray! This bitch needs to learn a lesson." She slaps you across the face. You hold your stinging cheek in pain.

Everyone has their phone out now. She pins you to the ground while everyone just watches in laughter. When she was done, your vision was blurry. You had a bloody nose and black eye.

"Y/n.. Are you okay?" Grayson asks.

"Really?! Does it look like I'm fucking okay?! I just got beaten up and no one did anything!" You yell attempting to stand up.

He grabs your arms and pulls you up.

"I don't need your help!" You shout, picking up your bag.

You run to the girls bathroom and sit in a cubicle. You sob and sob until you've had enough. You take out your blade and roll up your sleeve to reveal all of your scars.

Just as you're about to drag the blade across your skin, you hear someone walk into the bathroom.

"Y/n. I know you're in here." You hear Grayson's voice.

You sniffle indicating which cubicle you're in. You unlock it, ready to pour out your heart.

"What're you doing?" He grabs the blade out of your grip, bending down in front of you.

He pulls you into his chest, as you cry your eyes out.

"Tell me everything..." He says, stroking your hair.

You never felt this loved. It felt good.

I actually got sort of emotional while writing this. Bullying was quite a big part of my life so this meant a lot to me. :')