He falls for you ♡ E.D

You were meeting the Dolan twins for the first time today. Your mum was walking you to the front of the venue when you suddenly broke down in tears. You felt like everyone was watching you. Uh oh.

•••

You woke up in a room with a Mini fridge and couch. You got up and looked at the end of the couch to see your mum on her phone.

"Hi." You say.
"Hey hun, you feeling better?" She asked you.
"Uh yeah. Another anxiety attack?" You ask.
"Yep." She flashed a sympathetic smile.

Suddenly two tall boys walk into the room. Your eyes widened in shock. One of them were holding a teddy and the other was holding some food.

You quickly fixed up for your hair.

"Grayson? Ethan?" You couldn't talk properly.
"Hey y/n. How are you feeling?" Ethan asked you handing you the teddy.
"I'm good thanks. Wait.. You know my name?! What's this for?" You asked in confusion.
"Of course hahah! You're like one of our favorite fan accounts! And well we heard one of our fans fainted so we just bought you some things to help you feel better." Grayson smiled at you.

They sat with you until you finished eating. You all talked and laughed. Then you checked the time on your phone.

"Oh my god! It's the meet and greet soon! You have to go!" You shooed them off.
"Oh god. We can give you a ride if you want?" Ethan asked you.
You looked at your mum with puppy dog eyes.
"That would be great. Thankyou." Your mum said lightly laughing.

You all got in the car and drove to the venue which wasn't far away. You and your mum got in the meet and greet line as Ethan and Grayson had to get ready.

After waiting for about an hour in the cue, you were the last person. You were quite lucky since you got extra time with them.

"Look who it is?" Ethan smirked at you as you scrunched up your nose at him. You stood in between the two boys who made you look tiny.

"Smile!" Your mum yelled pulling a cheesy smile. You all laughed. You all pulled funny poses. One with you getting a piggy back from Grayson and Ethan looking like the third wheel. Then one of you cuddling Ethan and Grayson hugging the air.

"So uh y/n, Ethan wanted to ask you something." Grayson nudged Ethan.

"Sure." You fangirled hardcore on the inside.

"I uh well I was just uh wondering if um maybe we could I don't know like meet up again or something." He stuttered like an idiot.

"What? Me? Oh my fricking god. No way!" You looked at him in shock.

"Uh well oh Nevermind then..." He blushed staring at his shoes.

"No I mean of course! I'd love to!!" You cheered.

"SLAM DUNK!" Grayson shouted.

You rolled your eyes.

Ethan hugged you super tight. You loved being in his arms. And now he's fucking asked you out on a date!

"Aww you kids are so adorable!" Your mum cooed. She snapped away as you were all laughing and just talking.

Wow, what a perfect day.