He is your ex boyfriend ♡

Your pov:

As you were approaching school, you felt two strong familiar hands grab your waist and spin you around. You laughed and smiled when You laid eyes on your boyfriend chase.

"Oh my god! You're back from vacation! I missed you!" You yelled, hugging your long gone boyfriend.

"I missed you too baby." He kissed your lips multiple times.

As you enjoyed eachothers company while hugging, you felt someone lightly brush past you. You glanced around to see chase's friend/ your ex boyfriend Grayson Dolan.

You and Grayson dated for 11 months but broke up because you were convinced that he had cheated on you when you were on a family trip.

Grayson coughed loudly trying to grab your attention. You both turn around and blush a bit.

"Uh chase. Let's go to the basketball courts. I heard Jake got front row tickets to Bryson tillers concert."

"Woah no way! Catch ya later babe!" And with that, the two boys were gone.

You were pissed at Grayson for ruining your reunion with chase. You knew Grayson still had feelings for you and that he was just jealous but you weren't going to let that get in your way.

*skip till end of school*

As you waited at the front gate of school for chase, you had noticed someone staring at you from the corner of your eye. You glanced over to see that it was Grayson, as usual.

You looked down at your phone until you realised drops of rain were starting to fall. You called your boyfriend to see where he was and how long he was going to be.

"Hey baby. Where are you? It's raining." You spoke into your phone.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry. I forgot to tell you that I have football practice. Coach is making me stay for longer today. You wouldn't mind maybe catching a ride with gray would you?" He said comfortingly.

"Uh no I don't mind." You said awkwardly yet in a nice way since you knew how close they were.

"Thanks babe. I promise I'll make it up to you tonight. Love you." Then the line hung up.

"Love you too..." You rolled your eyes, placing your phone into your pocket.

You walked over to Grayson and tapped his shoulder. He looked up with wide eyes.

"Hey, uhm chase said he's got football practice." You said smiling slightly to him.

"Oh okay thanks." Grayson said.

You both stood there for a second before you started walking away.

"Wait! Y/n! I could give you a ride home if you want?" He said, holding your arm.

You felt shivers go up and down your spine.

"No it's fine thanks." You said trying to leave him.

"Please." He spoke pleadingly.

You stopped in your tracks.

Just do it y/n. What's the worst that could happen?

"Okay." You sighed, walking with  him back to his car.

As you got into the familiar vehicle, Grayson turned on the music and played your favourite songs that you both loved. You sang along quietly as you drove at a slow speed in the pouring rain.

"I've missed you." Gray spoke with sadness in his voice.

You didn't want to get into this conversation right now but you wanted to know more for some reason.

You didn't answer.

"God, I remember when you would ignore me for not getting you your favourite candies. Or when I wouldn't let you plug the aux  cord into your phone. I miss the old you." He continued.

I feel the same about you too.

"I can't say the same about you." You said bitterly.

Grayson placed his hand onto yours. You snatched it away from on his sweet touch.

You drove in utter silence from then on.

"here we are." Grayson said, pulling up just outside your house.

"Thanks." You said coldly, grabbing your bag and running under the shelter.

Just as you were taking out your key to unlock the front door, you heard Grayson shouting your name.

"You forgot this!" He came sprinting to the front of your house. He held out your phone. Suddenly it started ringing.

"Chase💗"

You walked over to Grayson, not losing eye contact.

God, I could stare into those eyes all day.

You slowly picked up the phone.

"Hi babe, sorry to do it again but we can't meet up later. I uh have to go to dinner with my mom."

You listened as chase made up another one of his excuses. You dropped your phone onto the floor and crashed your head into Graysons chest. He wrapped his arms around you protecting you from the rain. You breathed in his cologne that you had forever missed.

"Chase is cheating on me isn't he?" You said as you felt a tear roll down your cheek.

"I didn't want to hurt you but yeah. With Stacy, the head cheerleader." He said calmly stroking your hair.

You lightly laughed. You looked up at Grayson and smiled as he pecked your forehead.

"I'm sorry." He looked down avoiding your eyes.

"for what?"

Gray now looked at you.

"For ever letting you go."