Your dad disapproves ♡

Ethan:

As you waited for your dad outside of school, your crush aka Ethan Dolan, the bad boy of your school, came over to you and took a seat.

"Hey." He said not looking at you.

"Hi" you said, feeling your cheeks go a bright colour.

"Y/n right?"

"Yeah. Ethan?"

"You bet ya."

You guys talked for around 20 minutes and kind of got to know eachother. Suddenly you heard a screech of car wheels and loud music blasting. You both looked up to see his twin brother, Grayson.

"Listen, how bout I take you on a date? My treat." Ethan asked you, standing up.

"Sounds great." You said, exchanging numbers before he hopped in the car and was out of sight.

*skip car ride home*

As soon as you got in the house, you changed into some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. You grabbed your phone to see that you had one unread message.

Unknown: how does getting McDonald's and watching the stars from the roof of my car sound?

You smiled to yourself knowing that Ethan didn't just play you. He actually wants to get to know you.

You: Mr Dolan... Sounds perfect ;)

You added him to your contacts.

Ethan🤘🏼: 7:30pm? Be ready by 7:25 though ;)

You: kl see ya X

Ethan🤘🏼: can't wait X

You jumped around the room hysterically and ran to your closet to puck an outfit. You decided on a grey crop top and some high waisted shorts along with your adidas superstars. It was summer so it was okay to wear things like that at night.

At around 7:27pm, you heard the doorbell ring but before you could open the door, someone else did.

Your dad.

"Y/n! Someone's here for you!" You heard the disapproval in your dads voice already. He's really picky when it comes to the boys you date.

"I'll be down in a sec!" You shouted quickly cursing to yourself and mentally saying that you should've ran down before your dad could.

You walked downstairs and smiled at Ethan. He smiled back.

"Woah, you look great. You ready to go?"

Just as you were about to say yes, your dad called you into the kitchen.

"One sec." You rolled your eyes, making Ethan laugh.

You walked into the kitchen to see your dad sat at the dining table looking very stern.

"Where do you think you're going with a boy like him?" You start whisper yells since you both didn't want Ethan to hear.

"What do you mean a boy like him? Ethan's great." You smiled to yourself.

"No he's not! Listen, I know I'm old but I know kids like him. They make you smile one minute and then they just run and leave you with the bill. He's not good y/n."

"He's good for me dad. Its my decision. You're not the one who's going to choose a fricking Harvard student who's stuck up. Id rather be with Ethan who's down to earth and actually nice to me."

You attempted to get up and walk away but your dad pulled your arm back. You quickly ran out of the house, grabbing Ethan's arm telling him to run before speeding away in his car. You were laughing so much but Ethan was in complete shock.

"What happened to 'daddy's little girl'?" He laughed.

"Oh she's long gone..." You stared out of the car window admiring the sunset now forming along the rim of the beach. All you ever wanted in life was to be free but your father was so controlling over you. But now he had no grip on you whatsoever...

Part 2?! 😏💗