You're staying over at his house♡ {ethan}

A/N:
I'm thinking of doing a Q&A so ask me questions here! Thanks beauts! Xo

I knocked on his front door. It slowly opened to reveal Ethan's mom.
"Hi mrs dolan." You say to her.
"Hi sweetie. Ethan's in the kitchen." She hugged and you directed you to Ethan.
"Okay cool thanks." You put down your overnight bag and took off your shoes. You walked into the kitchen and saw Ethan stood by the fridge. You snuck up behind him and grabbed his waist.
"What the hell?" He turned around and saw you.
"Y/n! I thought you said you couldn't make it!" He picked you up and hugged you tightly.
"I lied." You smirked. Just as you were both leaning in to kiss, Ethan's parents walked in.
"Ethan, we'll be back tomorrow at 11:00am. Stay safe. You have my number." His mom said.
"Oh and y/n, make sure he doesn't try to pull any funny business with you." She said lightly laughing.
"Believe me, he won't be up to anything mrs dolan." You looked over to Ethan and saw that he was embarrassed. You winked at him to lighten the mood.

His parents left and soon it was just you, Ethan and Grayson. You and Ethan went into the living room and decided on watching a movie.
"Annabelle?" He asked you.
"Eth! You know how scared I get!" You looked at him with a worried look.
"Come on, Annabelle isn't that scary. I'm here for you to hold anyway." He said as a smirk played upon his face.
"Whatever." You said pulling out your phone. You went into snapchat and recorded a video.
"Hi guys, so Ethan and I are going to watch Annabelle now."
"Yeah but y/n is scared. So that means I can cuddle with her." He said with a wink. The recording ended and you posted it on your story.

You buried your head into Ethan's chest throughout the whole movie. Just as it got to the part where the mom and daughter were playing hide and clap, Grayson jumped out of no where. You screamed. You got up and kicked his leg.
"What the fuck gray?" You yell at him. The boys were just laughing. You looked over to Ethan and stuck your middle finger up.
"You guys are dicks." You said sitting down next to Ethan again. But now you were laughing. Turns out Grayson was taking a video of you. And well, let's just say that your reaction was priceless.