He helps you choose an outfit ♡ (Ethan)

What do you guys think of my imagines? I feel like everyone hates them.

You and your boyfriend, Ethan, were in your fave store because you needed to choose an outfit for a family meal he was taking you to.
You were looking at a dress when you turn around to see Ethan looking like a lost puppy.
"Help me you goof!" You giggled.
"I don't wanna intrude on your girl stuff. How bout I go to the food court?" He said walking backwards.
"Nope, you're making me go, you're helping me." You looked at him strictly.
"But I don't want to!" He complained like a kid.
"Don't care" you said looking at a skirt.

After about 5 minutes of looking through a rack of tops, you heard shouting from across the store.
"Y/n! I found an outfit! It's super cute!" You turn around to see Ethan holding up the ugliest yellow shirt ever. You felt yourself go red as the ladies looked at you.
"Sorry.." You said awkwardly walking over to ethan.
"Babe, how about we go to the food court?" You ask him.
"Nope, I'm making you go, I'm helping you." He said imitating you.
"Ugh.." He took you by the hand and guided you around the store until he came across a really revealing dress.
"Try this on." He said smirking.
"Okay, but only if we go after this."

You went into the changing room and put on the dress. It pushed your boobs up pretty good actually and it made your butt look quite nice. You knew this would drive Ethan crazy.
You walked out to see an impatient Ethan. He looked up as his jaw dropped. He came over to you and started whispering in your ear.
"Baby, we need to go now... You don't realize what you're doing to me right now." He said kissing your neck.
"Come on, we're buying this dress." Ethan said.
You took it off and handed it to Ethan. He bought the dress for you. He held the bag so it was covering his area...

It's crazy how you can control a boy.