honeymoon (continuasion) ♡ e.d.

if you've read the chapter before, this is an imagine based on that preference. ♡

you and Ethan had finally arrived at Lāna'i, Hawaii. It was the most beautiful and exotic place you'd ever been to and now you got the chance to spend this time with the love of your life.

you approached the reception of the resort and booked into your suite. Your families were going to be coming along two weeks later to spend Christmas with you, newly wedded couple.

you dumped your bags down and took in your surroundings from your room.

"now this is amazing, huh?" you said as you stared at what Hawaii has to offer.

"tell me about it baby. we haven't even been here for a day and I'm already in love." Ethan wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder.

you waited there for a few moments and suddenly came out with something so spontaneous.

"let's go swimming with turtles!" you turned around to face Ethan.

"hahaha! that was random. I'll go and see if the reception has something close by. I won't be long babe." Your husband pecked your nose and left within a couple seconds.

whilst you waited, you just unpacked some of your clothing and quickly got changed into your bikini.

"we're going swimming with turtles!!!!" Ethan shouted like a little kid who had just eaten tons of sugar.

"Yay!" You yelled back.

*skip the activity*

You walked out of the area and decided on going for a walk along the beach as it was approaching sunset.

You held onto Ethan's arm as you slowly walked down the white sand. There wasn't many people around at this point.

"I can't tell you how much I love you y/n." he spoke, looking down at you.

"Ethan... I love you so much." you pecked his lips.

"I love you so much more."

You smiled to yourself. You couldn't be more content with life at the moment. Just spending time with Ethan and knowing that he loved you as much as you loved him made your heart race.

You were knocked out of your thoughts when you felt Ethan suddenly pick you up bridal style and start running with you. You looked up at him as he was laughing hysterically.

You kept asking him what he was doing but he didn't reply. Suddenly you felt a wave of water hit your back as Ethan threw you in the ocean. You swam up and just smirked at him.

"You're so dead Mr Dolan!" You shouted trying to run towards him. He ran towards the sand now.

"You'll have to catch me first Mrs Dolan." He giggled as you chased him.

He turned around to look at you but ended up falling over, with you now on top of him. You both laughed at eachother's clumsiness.

You stared into his deep hazel eyes and admired his features. He did the same to you.

"Come on. Let's go. We have dance class at 8:00pm."

You tried to get up but instead got held down by his heavy arm.

He examined your features, still gripping onto your waist. He smashed his lips onto yours as you kissed him back passionately.

this was the most perfect moment for you. The beautiful Hawaiian sunset slowly dimming down as you and Ethan lie down next to eachother with no care in the world.

First proper imagine in a while but guess what?! We hit 855k?! AND THE BOYS WON 2 TCAS WTFFFF I cried for an hour straight not even joking. I'm so proud of them. Congrats to the boys once again, they deserve it more than anyone. 💕💕💕