Hotel shanagins with Ethan ♡

Mature content lmao

You and Ethan were staying at a hotel in LA for digifest.

You and him were staying with gray in a hotel room, you and Ethan on the double bed and his brother on the single bed.

Just as you were watching a movie, Ethan whispered in your ear.

"Baby, let's go somewhere."

You looked at him with a smirk across your face. You knew exactly what he meant by that.

"Uh gray, we're just gonna go to the bar downstairs to see if they have some water." You say getting up off the bed.

"Okay have fun." He winked at Ethan knowing exactly what you two were doing.

Ethan grabbed you by the hand and you snuck into the cleaning closet. He pushed you up against the wall and gripped you by your butt.

"Jump." He roughly spoke.

You did as told. You could feel your breathing hitch as he felt up and down your waist. He placed you on the stand and lifted up your shirt. You removed his too and soon you were both completely bare.

He inserted into you. Tingles went up and down your spine as he thrusted.

He moaned into your ear but soon his thrusts got sloppier and you both released at the same time.

Just as you were completing your little makeout session, you heard someone knocking on the door.

"Hey! You can't be in here!" You heard, probably, the janitor yelling and banging on the door. You both laughed and quickly threw on your clothes.

You unlocked the door and gave the janitor a glare.

"Excuse me but we were just talking about how your bad service here. Earlier, I found a pube in the bathroom. Now if you would like me to make a complaint about you, I suggest you mind your own business." And with that, you and Ethan walked away smugly.

"Sure sir and madam. Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here. I'm sorry about the bad service." He waved you off politely.

Once you and Ethan were around the corner from him, you burst out with laughter and ran back into your hotel room.

"Have fun?" Grayson smirked.