He's sick ♡ E.D

Sorry that I haven't updated properly in a while. Most of you know that I've been having major boy troubles so yeah sorry enjoy :) Xx

Ethan:

You were really bored at home when you decided to message your boyfriend, Ethan.

You: hey babe I'm boredddd

Ethan: hey princess me toooo

You: do you wanna come over?

Ethan: I can't sorry baby

You: whyyyy???? :'((

Ethan: I'm just a bit sick that's all :(

You: Ohhh I'll be over in 10

Ethan: no no it's fine!

You: too late I'm leaving now ;)

Ethan: I love you

You read the message and smiled. Just as you finished driving to the Dolans house, you walked up to the doorstep. You rang the doorbell and within less than 15 seconds, gray opened the door.

"Wassup buddy boi!" You yelled at him, ruffling his hair.
"Ew why are you here?" He said.
You put up your hands in defense.
"Considering I'm your brothers girlfriend, I wouldn't say anything if I were you." You stuck your tongue out at him.
He copied your gesture and you both ended up arguing like 4 year olds. You soon got interrupted by the sound of someone coughing like hell. You turned around to see a shirtless Ethan. He had puffy red eyes and pale skin.

"Awh! Sweetie! You're so sick!" You said trying to hug him. He lightly pushed you off him.
"Babe, I don't want you to get sick!" He laughed, coughing once more.
"Go lie in bed and I'll be there in a minute." You said shooing him upstairs to his room.
"Ooh! Y/n has a surprise for you!" Grayson exclaimed in a stereotypical girl voice.
"Shut up you dick wad..." You said punching him on the arm. You walked into the kitchen and made Ethan some chicken soup. Soon it was ready and you took it upstairs for him.

"You're an angel. God, I'm so fucking lucky." He said in that sexy raspy voice boys had when their throats hurt.

"Stop being hot and drink your soup kiddo" you said achieving a giggle from him. You told him about how boring life is while he ate and then you took his plate to the kitchen.

You climbed on the other side of him and cuddled into his warm chest.

"Seriously baby, you're going to get sick." He said lightly laughing.

"Well it's worth it if it means I can spend time with you." You said on a baby voice.
"You're so cute." You said pecking your head.
"And if I'm sick I get to miss school so thanks bitch." You snickered as he laughed hysterically.

You spent the rest of the evening getting sick and listening to the sound of each others heartbeats.

AWHHH I hate love