You think youre not good enough♡ e.d

Ethan:

You were on Instagram when you came across a picture of your old friend from middle school. Well, not really 'friend'. More like 'girl I always wanted to look like but never even talked to'. She was the defection of perfect. From her tanned skin, to her big brown eyes.

You were going through her profile and you suddenly felt a wave of anxiety wash over you. You felt sad.

"Hey babe, so I was thinking of getting pizza for dinner?" Ethan came walking into your room.

"Yeah uh okay.." You say, not looking up and trying to hide the fact that you were on the verge of tears.

"Y/n? Baby? What's wrong?" He came over to you and wrapped his warm arms around your short figure.

"I'm not good enough for you. I'm not good enough for anyone." You muttered, choking on your tears.

"Awh c'mere." He pulled you closer to his chest and squeezed your shaking body tightly.

"You are beautiful. I love you for you, not what you look like. Stop thinking you aren't good enough because you are more than enough." He spoke into your ear.

You looked up at him, not realizing your makeup had run everywhere and practically came off.

He used his thumb to wipe everything away.

"God. I'm one lucky guy. You're even prettier without makeup." He smiled. Ethan pecked every part of your face and finally kissed your lips passionately.

Sorry that this was so short I'll be updating a bit more later though