Sad imagine (request) ♡

Thankyou to @dolantwinsisheart ilysm Xx

Ethan:

You were at work when you got a phone call from Grayson. It came as a surprise since he doesn't usually call you.

"Hello?" You answered.
"Y/n! I need you to come to the hospital now!" He yelled into the phone.
"What? Why? Where's Ethan and Kai?" Panic immediately runs through your mind as you grab your car keys and tell your boss you have to leave.
"They got into a car accident! Just be quick!" He hung up as you sped down the road.

When you arrived at the hospital, you practically ran over to the reception area and screamed for Ethan and your son, Kai.

"Y/n!!!" You turned around to see Lisa, their mom.

You ran over to her and hugged her.

"Where are they? How are they?" You rush around.
"Follow me..." She says sadly.

You both walked into a room with two beds. Grayson was knelt over the bed with Kai on it. Ethan was holding his hand from the other bed, quietly sobbing.

Hold up.. Ethan tweeted..

You walked over to your 11 year old son. He was badly bruised and battered.

"I'm so sorry..." You say crying your eyes out.
"It's my fault. We just wanted to get you a surprise before you got home. I should get the blame." Ethan balled his eyes out.

You hugged him tightly. Everyone was now crying loudly.

Your son was gone. For 11 years, he was the one that made you happy. Kai would always make you laugh on your darkest days and now there's no more sunshine. Ethan had been an amazing dad to him.

After his death, you were no longer the same. Your little boy was gone. Sure you and Ethan love eachother but it's just not the same.

Grayson:

You and your husband were at home when you heard the loud sound of things falling from your daughter, Lexis's bedroom. You both shot a look at eachother and raced upstairs. You burst through the door to see her pale body lying on the floor with bloody scars slashes across her wrists.

How could a 15 year old girl do this?

You broke down on the floor, crying your eyes out. Grayson picked up her body and started rocking it back and forth.

"Honey, no, no. Why would you do this? Who did this to you?" You picked up the blade lying next to her.

You also found her phone. It was exploding with messages.

Unknown: you're ugly

Unknown: ew you're such a whore

Unknown: kill yourself already. It's for the best.

All of these thoughts came flooding into your mind. The same thing happened to you when you were younger. But these were cyber bullies. And they just ate up your daughters life.

"Hello? I need an ambulance now! My d-daughter, she commited suicide and me and my wife don't know what to do! Please!" Grayson cried into the phone.

You all huddled up together and spent the last couple of minutes of your daughters life together as a family.

Hello by Adele is playing and now I'm crying... Kms...