PROM ♡

OMG can we just appreciate the fact that we have these pics in our life... Are they trying to kill us? SWEET BABY JESUS I NEED ONE

Okay

I'm done

Bye

Ethan:

You were just finishing putting on your last coat of mascara when the doorbell rang. You were a little confused because you were only going to prom with your friends and they were way too early to pick you up anyway. Your boyfriend, Ethan, was in LA so he wasn't able to make it.

You walked downstairs to see the best surprise ever.
Ethan was stood by the door with a white rose. You ran to him, careful to not trip over your dress.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.
"What are you doing here?" You asked him.
"To ask you an important question."
You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.
He got on one knee and took your hand.
"Y/n.. I know I said I couldn't make it but... Will you go to prom with me?"
"Of course Ethan!" You giggled.

Out of no where, your parents came round the corner and started taking pictures. You got a cute pic of Ethan on one knee and your hand covered over your mouth.

You called your friends to say that you found a last minute date and you walked into prom with Ethan.

Grayson:

You were at home crying your eyes out because your prom date stood you up an hour ago. You were staring at your beautiful dress and stuffed your face with ice cream. Suddenly you heard your phone ring.
You sniffled into the phone.
"Hello?" You said.
"Y/n come outside now." You heard your best friend of 7 years tell you.
"I don't want to. Go away." You were about to hang up when you heard a rock being thrown at your window.
"Was that you?" You asked him.
"Maybe... Just get yo ass down here!" He demanded.
You lightly laughed and made your way downstairs. You were just in one of Grayson's sweatshirts and some sweatpants. You slipped on some shoes and walked into your driveway. The sun was about to set and you could see the beach from your house. It was pretty and all but you just wanted to be by yourself in your room.

Suddenly you felt two strong arms pick you up bridal style and take you over to the front lawn. They put you down and you turn around to see Grayson.
"What are you doing you ass?!" You playfully hit him and you both laugh.
He ignored your question.
He turned you around so you were facing the sunset. You wrapped his arms around your waist and placed his chin on the top of your head (that sounds scary ok whatever).
"You see the sunset?" He whispered.
"Yes.." You said admiring it.
"It's like you."
"What are you trying to say?" You said getting fed up.
"When it's up, it's beautiful. But when it down, wow, it's even more beautiful."
"Grayson.. Thankyou but I don't wanna listen to any sappy love poems." You say turning around to be turned back around. Grayson let go of your waist and stood in front of you. He got on one knee and he said
"Y/n, I don't know if you feel the same way but I love you. I have since we met. You're perfect in my opinion. That jerk that stood you up doesn't deserve your tears. But I hope I do when I make you laugh so much that you cry. Anyway, will you go to prom with me?"
You looked down at him with tears in your eyes. You could feel your checks turn a crimson colour.
"Yeah Kay, why not?" You both laughed and he twirled you around.

That was super shit

Close to 5k reads guys YAYY keep voting

Love you