He's the bad kid ♡ E.D

I listened to 'we are' by Justin Bieber and it actually went really well. Btw JUSTIN IS MY DAY ONE IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING! When one time came out, I was fucking 9 years old 😂😱💓

Ethan:

As you approach school, you feel someone walking behind you. You turn around to see the hottest guy in school/bad ass, Ethan Dolan.

You mouth slightly drops open. He smiles at you and nudges you as he walks past you. You accidentally stop a book. He throws a wink at you, not even helping you.

You roll your eyes and walk to your first period lesson.

As you arrive, you see Ethan sat on your desk, flirting with your best friend.

"Um excuse me?" You say looking at him.

He turns around and hands your friend a piece of paper.

"Sorry bout that." He smirks, walking to his desk.

You sit down and your teacher finally starts the next lesson. From the corner of your eye, you notice Ethan staring at you. You slightly turn to see him with his pen in his mouth, showing his perfect white teeth.

"Miss y/l/n! Please concentrate instead of looking at Mr Dolan." Your teacher yells.

You cross your arms in annoyance.

After the lessons over you walk to your locker, only to be pinned up against it.

"Hey." Ethan breathed in your ear huskily, causing your spine to tingle.

"H-hi." Your breathing suddenly hitched.

"How come I've never talked to you before?" This time, he removes one of his hands from you side but continues closing your locker door.

"Well I don't really exist to some people." You laugh.

"You're beautiful." You pushes a piece of your hair away from your face.

"Okay. I'm sure you say that to everyone." You lightly push him away so you can continue getting your books.

"I don't. I mean it. You should come over to my house sometime." He then walks away, leaving you standing there in complete shock.