He hurts you by accident ♡

Ethan:
You and Ethan were going out for dinner with his family. Ethan drove you to the venue and parked.

He walked round to your door and opened it for you.

"Thanks babe." You pecked his cheek and he grabbed your hand as you walked to the entrance.

"Reservation for Dolans." Ethan told the waiter. He looked down at his desk and nodded his head.

"Please follow me." The waiter escorted you to mr and mrs Dolan, cameron and Grayson.

"Y/n! Ethan!" Lisa greeted you both with a hug but just as Ethan was removing his arms, he hit you in the face. Your head hit the wall and you held it.

"Shit!" He cursed and held your head.

You giggled. It hurt but you were okay.

"Baby, are you okay? Talk to me!" He leaned over you.

"I'm fine, hahaha." You couldn't stop laughing at his reaction.

"She's bleeding!" Grayson exclaimed.

"What the heck?!" Ethan took away your hand and sighed in relief.

"Grayson don't be a douche." Ethan breathed heavily.

He pulled out a seat for you and you kissed his cheek sympathetically.

Grayson:

You and Grayson were going to the park today with your 4 year old niece, Taylor.

"Tay, careful!" You shouted for her while she was playing near the swings with Grayson.

You quickly got up when you thought Grayson was going to kick her by accident but she just missed.

"Babe, she's fine with me. I promise I won't hurt her." Gray reassured you.

"Yeah Aunty y/n! Uncle gray gray is fun!" Taylor exclaimed.

Suddenly out of no where, Grayson came running behind you and twirled you around. Just as he was putting you down, a ball came flying close to your face and as he went to catch it, he ended up whacking you across the face.

You held your nose, to see a little blood falling.

"Fuck! Honey, are you okay? Crap!" Grayson held your body as you tried to stop the bleeding.

"Grayson! Im trying to stop it, haha!" You lightly laugh.

"Should i get you a tissue or something? Maybe some help?" He panicked.

"Uncle gray! What happened to Aunty y/n?" Taylor looked up at you and tilted her head. She patted your leg to comfort you.

Grayson took off his hoodie and cleaned you up.

"All better." He kissed your forehead.

"Grayson! Your sweatshirt!" You held it staring at the blood staining.

"It's all good. At least your okay. I'm really sorry baby." He kissed your lips.

"Yucky yuck!" Taylor gaged in disgust.

Grayson got up and chased Taylor around the park, making kissy noises.

It's been such a long time since I've updating and I'm sorry. Thankyou for all the lovely birthday comments! I hope you all had a good Christmas and if you don't celebrate it, I hope you enjoyed a break! 💕💕💕