New kids on campus ♡

They are wearing exactly what they have on in the pic above^ probably one of my fave pics of them 😭😍😩

It was the second week back from spring break and you were already exhausted. You and your friend were stood in the hallway outside your English class aka first period.

"Hey, I heard there's some hot twins coming here." She said out of the blue.

"Really? I'm sure it's a lie. I swear to god, the boys in this school are nasty." You rolled your eyes knowing that would only be a fantasy for hot guys to join your school.

The bell rang and you both walked into class, placing your bags down and taking out your text books and stuff.

Just as it came to halfway through the lesson, a knock was at the door.

"Stay quiet class." Your teacher said, before getting up and opening the door to reveal only two heaven-sent gods.

So the Rumor was true.

You looked across the room to see your friends face lit up in excitement. She mouthed to you "one for me, one for you!".

You laughed and everyone stared at you including the twins.

You felt yourself blush in embarrassment.

"Miss y/l/n?" Your teacher asked.

"Yes sir." You said, your voice cracking a little.

"Would you do me a favour and show Grayson and Ethan Dolan to the principles office. They don't know which lesson they have now and well, I don't want to teach them the wrong thing?"

You coughed in relief.

"Um.. Sure." You blushed, slightly smiling at the boys.

You picked up your school supplies and placed them in your bag. As you walked out of class, you turned around and stuck your tongue out at your friend. Instead, she stuck her middle finger up at you.

"Miss y/f/l/n! Principles office now!" Your teacher shouted.

"Yes!" She whisper shouted, throwing her backpack across her shoulder and running over to you.

You laughed since she was used to getting into trouble.

"Where to?" The boy with the lighter hair asked.

"Principles office!" Your friend exclaimed.

You walked reasonably slowly since you wanted to talk to the boys.

"So, y/n?" The other boy with a grey backpack said.

"Yeah." You felt shivers go up and down your spine.

"Why were you laughing?"

You felt your cheeks go a bright shade of red. You looked at your friend in astonishment.

"I blame y/f/n for that." You played it low key like you totally weren't talking about how hot they were.

"Hold up! You were the one who was saying how cute they were!" She suddenly exclaimed.

You looked at her wide eyed.

"Aw, well you're cute too." The taller one said, grasping your hand a little.

Oh boy, here come the feels again.

"We're here." You said, suddenly gals you came to a stop.

"So soon?" The one with the darker hair said sadly.

You smiled slightly.

"I can wait here for you guys if you want. I mean, y/f/n isn't gonna be here for long either so might as well skip class?" You said, anything to avoid writing about Shakespeare.

"That would be awesome." The tall one spoke again.

"Wait... I still don't know who's who?" You asked.

"I'm Ethan." The one with the grey bag said.

"Grayson." The one with the dangly earring said.

"How do I remember?!" You whined.

"I have a birthmark on my chin and Ethan has one on his cheek and by his eye." Grayson explained.

"Oh.." You took in all the information.

"And also we look nothing alike." Ethan said with a little bit of attitude.

"Feisty." You spoke, putting your hands up in defence.

The twins walked into the principles office while you and y/f/n waited outside.

This is gonna be an interesting day...

I'm feeling a part 2? Anyone else? 😏💜